9,533 results
All reviews sunset grill il pescatore caribe resort maria's restaurant gran caribe real big mac real resort lobby bar hour snack bar vip lounge ocean view entertainment staff pirate ship main pool kids pool junior suite tequila volleyball
Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

Beautiful, awesome, rooom service was da bomb.
We will definitely return. Can't say enough good about our stay.
Our room was a Jr Suite walkout so we just walked unto the beach.
So many activities to do.
AWESOME

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Matias K, Manager at Panama Jack Resorts Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2016

Dear Angelrok4u10
We would like to thank you for choosing our resort as your host on your recent gateway to Cancun. It was a pleasure having you and we appreciate that you have taken the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor.
We sincerely look forward to welcome you back on a future occasion.

Reviewed 4 March 2016

I was hesitant coming to this hotel reading some of the reviews. After visiting just last week I can honestly say that this was such a great place to stay! The staff was extremely friendly, Abel at the bar was so great! The food/drinks were outstanding! the wifi was great everywhere, even on the beach! Drinking water was easily accessible. I had a blast! Thanks Gran Caribe!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Matias K, Gerente at Panama Jack Resorts Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2016

Dear jmartinez622
Thank you very much for writing us in regards to your recent stay at Gran Caribe Resort Cancun
We truly appreciate when a guests takes their time to share with us their “Gran” experience!
Once again, thank you and we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 4 March 2016 via mobile

This is the first time that we travel to Cancun and I was highly motivated to come back given the amazing service provided to me and my family.

Comparing the Resort with some others All-inclusive a that we have stayed in Vallarta or Ixtapa, the quality of the food and beverages was above what I experienced before. This along with the great service provided at all time by Gerardo Rodriguez (VIP concierge), the Chef Noel and his staff at the Marias restaurant (Rodolfo server) and all the servers around the hotel that were continuously asking what we needed (Maclovio for example brought me a Espresso with Licor del 43 to the beach even though there was no Espresso machine in the beach bar, so he had to go to one of the restaurants to get it for me)

If you are looking for a relaxing experience and to spend some quality time with your family this is definitely the place to stay. A few things missing is a tennis court in case you like this sport (which I do) and some bigger space at the beach particularly to play soccer (there is a great Beach volleyball area that we certainly enjoyed but not enough space to play soccer)

Besides this two factors I highly recommend this hotel.

Alex Lopez

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Alex
Thank you for your brief yet encouraging review about your past stay.
Our associates strive to provide excellence in service and we are proud to read we were able to meet your expectations throughout your visit at Gran Caribe Resort Cancun.

Once more, thank you and we hope to have the privilege of hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 March 2016 via mobile

This was my third vacation in Cancun and by far the Gran Caribe was the best place I've stayed. In fact I would say this is one of the top hotels I have stayed in ever. The rooms were well appointed with lots of space and comfortable beds. We had a great view of the gulf and the bay. We also found the food really good especially the restaurant by the pool that had great breakfast food and stir fry at night. The food was fresh (particularly the fruit) and plentiful.

The best part about the Gran Caribe was the service. It was amazing. Everyone from waiters, bartenders, cleaning people and desk staff were delightfully friendly and helpful. They all wanted to make our stay great. We especially loved Gerardo Rodriguez at the VIP desk in the lounge on the 6th floor. From the moment we met him when we checked in, he was focused on making our stay the best ever (and he was successful).

As a tip I highly recommend upgrading to a Gran Junior Suite. The perks like access to the VIP on 6th floor with its 24 hour snack bar was great. It gave you a quiet place to hang out outside your room and the great experience of meeting Gerardo.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Joan V
We sincerely look forward to welcome you back on a future occasion

Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

This place is amazing. The staff is amazing and so friendly. They are full of life. They have shows each night, and activities throughout the day. I loved every second of staying here. Only con is there's no club in the hotel, only a bar. I had such a great experience in cancun, I can't wait to go back.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Matias K, Gerente at Panama Jack Resorts Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2016

Dear Tennybr
It was a pleasure to welcome you to Gran Caribe Resort Cancun and we very much appreciate you taking the time to share your lovely review with us.
Thank you once again for your feedback and please know we are very much looking forward to hosting you again in the near future.