Overall our 3 night stay was very good. We stayed in an Aqua Suite which was very nice. Only real problem was the whirpool tub leaked almost all over the room when it was drained. We called maintainence and housekeeping and they responded very quickly. The hotel told us it was fixed but we never tried it again to confirm. With this suite you get Aqua club level access, which was nice to get a Bud Light (as you can't get it at any of the other bars) from time to time and some snacks etc. They also had premium liquor as well. The suite also affords you a cabana each day at the pool which comes with a 20 minute foot massage.
Room service was very good and responsive. Housekeeping on the other hand was hit or miss on replenishing our beverages and the breakfast room service hang tag menu.
Reading some of the other reviews, I agree the pools and hot tub were not temperature controlled very well. Weekend absolutely had a party crowd but with being in a suite, we really didn't get bothered by it. Come Sunday, it was very much less crowded.
Spa - we both had some treatments which were very good. We recommend using the spa.
Food - above average but nothing to right home about per se.
Daily activities - nothing is communicated well on these at all. There is a general brochure that charts out what is going on each day of the week but we had to seek it out. Also, we knew nothing of the outside dinner / magic show on Sunday and had to eat at MB for a 2nd night in row. WEBSTER took care of us though - great Server!
Lastly, one must remember you are in Mexico, which means for the most part things don't always happen as quickly as you may like. None the less, we had a very good time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live Aqua Cancun, a welcoming place, where being is the first part of feeling. Your senses work together. It's a prism of colors, eclectic rhythms, and seductive details. Enjoy the fusion of idyllic days and energizing nights. It is a monument to your arrival to this Cancun Spa Resort. This sophisticated beachfront resort lies along white sand beaches, across the street from La Isla Shopping Mall and walking distance from some of the best restaurants and shopping malls in the city. Exotic drinks, barefoot luxury and activities overlooking the resort's 8 infinity pools are just part of the exquisite details within our All Inclusive concept. Music worships you at every step, with changes in rhythms that match the emotions you feel and the space around you. The sound is never the same, but always relaxing, exciting and harmonic. Arriving, leaving, just belonging makes you sigh with peace. The Aqua aroma seeps into every nook and cranny up to the sky, down to the sea. Return to yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Expedia, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Aqua Hotel
- Aqua Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Aqua