I really wanted to rate this hotel higher, but the longer I stayed the more annoyed I got.
- I got a fantastic deal on Living Social; if you can get the Viento room, definately go for it, because those were the best rooms.
- Each room has aromatherapy oils, which made the room smell fantastic. In fact, most of the hotel area had some kind of aromatherpy scent to it; it's probably the best smelling hotel I've ever been in.
- The restraunt, spa, and beach staff were extrodinary, should be commended for their helpfulness and their positive attitude. They were so nice and very pleasant to talk to. Definately say hi to the Coffee Corner guy near Siete, such a sweet guy.
- Free internet and computers near the front desk
- Wow, that carpaccio is to DIE for. :D
- The Aqua Club near the top floor had a fantastic view and amazing snack food. Great for relaxing.
- My group was unfortunately inconvenienced by Hurricane Irene, and our 3-night stay ended up being longer because the flights were not available until later that week. Front staff management were not helpful to accomodate us, and wouldn't even negotiate us staying longer at the same rate or at a reasonable rate. It would have been nice if the front staff management tried to negotiate a rate with us, but it felt like they gave us a "take-it-or-leave-it" attitude when it came to helping us out. We found a better rate online for our extended stay than we did talking to the front staff.
- When we stayed the extra days, we got moved down to a smaller room. There was a gekko in our bathroom, which management didn't help us get rid of.
- If your room isn't an ocean view, it's facing construction.
- Azure at night is a mosquito fest. Best to go during the day then at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live Aqua Cancun, a welcoming place, where being is the first part of feeling. Your senses work together. It's a prism of colors, eclectic rhythms, and seductive details. Enjoy the fusion of idyllic days and energizing nights. It is a monument to your arrival to this Cancun Spa Resort. This sophisticated beachfront resort lies along white sand beaches, across the street from La Isla Shopping Mall and walking distance from some of the best restaurants and shopping malls in the city. Exotic drinks, barefoot luxury and activities overlooking the resort's 8 infinity pools are just part of the exquisite details within our All Inclusive concept. Music worships you at every step, with changes in rhythms that match the emotions you feel and the space around you. The sound is never the same, but always relaxing, exciting and harmonic. Arriving, leaving, just belonging makes you sigh with peace. The Aqua aroma seeps into every nook and cranny up to the sky, down to the sea. Return to yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Aqua Hotel
- Aqua Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Aqua