Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun(Cancun)
US$528
US$451
Official Site
US$315
US$267
Melia.com
  • Breakfast included
Le Blanc Spa Resort(Cancun)
US$800
US$536
US$365
galahotels.com
9,950 results
All reviewshidden gardenhand massagemb restauranthabanero soupminute foot massageegos baraka barsushi stationazur restaurantmojito barrice artroom serviceswim up barocean fronta garden view roomspecial dinnerbeach bag
Reviewed 13 October 2012

We have visited Cancun four times, and this was the best vacation that we had.We really enjoyed Aqua Live Hotel, the amenities, the food, the friendly service. We spent a lot of time in the pool and hotel's beach. Thank you all there, the service was more than perfect. We really encourage you, to visit Cancun and stay at Aqua Live Hotel. Martha C. from El Paso, Texas.

Room Tip: Chose the 4th floor and ocean view.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Martha C
Reviewed 12 October 2012

I absolutely loved this hotel and def plan on visiting again. The property is beautiful and the service was excellent.

I arrived with my father and received a warm welcome from the staff they were very helpful and check in was fast and efficient. Once we arrived to our room i was blown away with everything from the furniture to the bathroom to the beach view.

Room service was wonderful the night before our check out we decided to order and they brought everything very fast and nice presentation. We absolutely loved the aromatherapy in our room order the aqua scent. Its absolutely wonderful we slept beautifully with this scent because is minty and is the same scent around the entire hotel and that was a nice touch i have never visited a hotel with this scents around the entire property.

The staff was very eager to help and the service was fast also very educated they would do anything to make you happy.

The food was excellent we loved the restaurant next to the pool which is open for lunch and dinner and the chef was very attentive everytime we were there either lunch or dinner he would come by and ask if we wanted something specific. I requested salmon for lunch and he made a delicious dish based on what i asked and it wasnt in the menu. I truly cant complaint I had excellent servers at the pool and also in the restaurant.

The buffet the food was delicious as well and has a little bit of everything i was very pleased. I loved the sushi place its everyday open and its absolutely wonderful. My father is not big on sushi but he was blown away by the fruit sushi I personally never had it before but i loved it. If you are a coffee person you cannot miss the coffee shop its inside the souvenier store. ITs like a mini starbucks they have a little of everything and the deserts are to die for. I took some of the cookies and stuff they have there daily and brought to my coworkers and friends for them to try.

This hotel in general meets all the requirements for what it was intentionally created for which is a relax enviroment and stress free.

the beach was absolutely beautiful and so was the pool. I loved the enviroment in this hotel very relaxing music and many options for dinner and lunch. There is also a ceviche place is on the far end of the hotel and i have to say its just perfect we had taco shrimp and it was excellent as well as the fish tacos i recomend them. This place is very nice there is breeze there all the time and the food was very good.

Another feature of this hotel is that there is no dresscode at all as long as you are wearing shoes and clothing ( meaning no bathing suit inside the restaurants). This is the first time for me to experience this since most of the hotels require a specific dresscode especially at night for the restaurants and buffets. Another feature is the free wifi throughout the entire facility. I have visited Cancun many times and none of the hotels I previously stayed had free wifi even at the beach. I had wifi from my room all the way to the beach.

The location is very good as well you have to big malls within walking distance one of them with even hooters, movie theater, restaurants. The bus stops right in front of the hotel if you want to take it and will drop you off right on the clubs and nightlife and its extremelly cheap is about 70 american cents for two people.

The restaurant next to the sushi place Mb i believe is called ... one recomendation do not choose to eat inside. We visited twice and the first time we sat inside and its quite hot because they have problems with the a/c and the kitchen is inside and wide open. The second time we sat outside and it was very nice and cool.

This property is wonderful and this would be a wonderful place for honeymoons and just want to be stress free this is the place.

I would like to thank all the staff .. Jorge the chef for the poolside restaurant( AZUR), Mauricio which was out lunch server and was absolutely wonderful and everybody else that made our stay tranquil and very relaxed.

Room Tip: If you didnt purchase a ocean view and have a garden view .. request one of the rooms on the side of the tower which was a side view of the ocean... its very nice. reques the aromatherapy on the piece of paper next to the burner for the aqua scent its absolutely wonderful to sleep at night.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
9  Thank karenf05
ManagerAQCU, General Manager at Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. It is a pleasure for me to know that your experience at Live Aqua Cancun exceeded your expectations; our number one priority is to make every guest experience exceptional and unique as it can be, thank you for letting us know how memorable and special was your staying with us.

It will be an honor to have you as our guest again, please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any assistance for your next stay.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 11 October 2012

By far the best experience I have had at an all inclusive in Mexico. Friendly staff, great food, wonderful spa. Ask for room service and it's there before you hang up the phone. I have never had a staff (with the exception of one) go out of their way to meet your needs or requests.
Poolside food was good as was the service. Pool is well kept and clean. Definitely do the lobster dinner but ask for two lobsters instead of the steak and lobster if you want. Azure was a good restaurant as well as MB. We decided at one point that we would leave if we ever got a bad meal knowing that we could stay forever. We did not have a bad meal.
The spa and spa sevices were excellent. I recommend the mini-facial with Daisy. That may be the best spa treatment I have ever had. Between the four of us we sampled most of the massages and there were no complaints. My hat is off to Nubia and Audi. Great massages.
Fortunately for us we have some milestone birthdays coming up and everyone wants to go back.
Take 5's and 10's and leave the big bills at home. The stores always insisted on ging me pesos especially in the mall across the street. The mall is nice but overpriced.
Hope to see you there.

Room Tip: Use your upgrade credits for a terrace room.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
7  Thank TexCol56

We all at Live Aqua Cancun are delighted to know that you had such a memorable time staying with us and enjoyed everything, from the spa treatments, the pools and especially the food.

We will be looking forward to your next visit, do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance in the future.

Warmest regards

Reviewed 11 October 2012

We had a really nice time in this hotel, it had great service and was very clean and with great service and amenities. If you decide to visit here i would really recommend this hotel. Hoping to come back again and if i do i will come here.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank keithtucker
Reviewed 10 October 2012

My Husband and I recently visited Live! Aqua in Cancun. Don't be off-put by the somewhat stark outside of the hotel as you arrive...from the moment you step inside to find a serene and tranquil atmosphere, you will be blown away by this hotel. The highly trained staff will address your every need with courtesy and a smile. The restaurants were superb, as was the food, and the suites offered every conceivable comfort. This is a fabulous hotel with a 100% committed to service management and staff, very much in evidence! I cannot wait to go back and be pampered again!

Room Tip: Suites with their own terrace are to die for!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jane B

I would like to express my gratitude for the time you have taken to share your feedback and the valuable comments you've provided in it. I have no doubt that your review will be of a great help for many travelers while making their decision to visit Live Aqua Cancun. Thank you for the warm words regarding our team, service, food and general relaxing atmosphere, which we try to provide to our guests.

We are looking forward to welcome you back on many future occasions, which we will be happy to make very special for you.

Warmest regards,