After an excellent experience for one week at Live Aqua last year, we booked for 10 days this year (March 8 - 18). We were provided with excellent customer service on every turn. Every "It is my pleasure" was delivered with seeming sincerity and a smile. It seems that there is a true focus on training staff at every level to the extent that they truly do convey a consistent atmosphere of "nothing is too much trouble". This was the foundation for a wonderful vacation experience.
Our room was beautiful and well maintained and attended. There were no maintenance problems nor anything that did not appear to be well kept. Cold temperature in the room was readily rectified by simply opening the door to the balcony for a short time. We observed cleaning and painting - maintenance occurring inside and outside the property throughout our stay.
The food in the primary buffet was very good, well organized and adequately staffed. It was surprising to see that some guests did not bother to leave even a $1 tip after a meal. It is nice that there is no need to scramble to make reservations for other restaurants (other than the Lobster restaurant), and, nicer still that there was really no waiting. The best, however, was our experience with Azur Restaurant. While we had excellent service by every staff member, especially outstanding was our waiter Christian. He made our experience so special that we returned multiple nights. The food was prepared exquisitely and was at a level of a 5-star restaurant in the US. We were warmly welcomed and received attentive service and high-end cuisine beyond anything that would be expected at an all-inclusive resort. Christian and Chef Francisco, Manager Jahaziel and Hostess Monzerrat truly do function as a team with outstanding and timely service at a level that is consistent with the quality of the food.
We were made to feel special and every night was a new experience. While we experienced very good service and food throughout the resort, this experience night after night at Azur is the "tipping point" that makes us want to book for two weeks in March 2015 right now (and, maybe sneak in a trip in the fall).
Oh - and, we really appreciated the beverage service on the beach and that the vendors were not pesty.
Jeanne - Eau Claire, Wisconsin USA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live Aqua Cancun, a welcoming place, where being is the first part of feeling. Your senses work together. It's a prism of colors, eclectic rhythms, and seductive details. Enjoy the fusion of idyllic days and energizing nights. It is a monument to your arrival to this Cancun Spa Resort. This sophisticated beachfront resort lies along white sand beaches, across the street from La Isla Shopping Mall and walking distance from some of the best restaurants and shopping malls in the city. Exotic drinks, barefoot luxury and activities overlooking the resort's 8 infinity pools are just part of the exquisite details within our All Inclusive concept. Music worships you at every step, with changes in rhythms that match the emotions you feel and the space around you. The sound is never the same, but always relaxing, exciting and harmonic. Arriving, leaving, just belonging makes you sigh with peace. The Aqua aroma seeps into every nook and cranny up to the sky, down to the sea. Return to yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Aqua Hotel
- Aqua Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Aqua