I went here with some friends . A husband and a wife . Im single . It was a very young crowd and mostly couples . The people I went with have been to Cancun a lot and I did not know they did not want to leave the property to do anything else !! I did not feel comfortable venturing out on my own , I recently had a total knee replacement . There is not a lot of entertainment or things to do ! The restaurants are average , food presentation is above average .Javier the main chef is very nice and will do anything for you !! Breakfast at the buffet is excellent . They have a chef display everyday at the pool and sample hors d'oeuvres that are excellent , they also cook specials at the pool daily that were also very good . The buffet is the best but they do close it if the occupancy is down ! Portions and taste at the other restaurants are lacking along with how long it takes to get your food !!!
There is a bar before you get to the buffet restaurant , Florentino & Istella are the best , service is good and they are both over the top nice .Try a mini beer - 43 and Bailey`s excellent and buy 43 at the airport have not found it in the states yet ! Never heard of 43 until Andres at the pool suggested it , he is awesome !! Andres will remember your drinks waits on you quickly and makes great suggestions , try to find him and sit in his area at the pool . He goes out of his way to make everyone happy and is a very hard worker !!!! Andres made my trip to Cancun , never have met anyone as kind as him . There is a pool manager too , Oscar I can not forget him , he also goes out of his ways to help and be kind , he wears many hats and you will see him helping everywhere front desk restaurants and the pool there is nothing he does not do or would not do for his guest !!! If you want relaxation and a breathtaking ocean this is the place the beach is clean white sand and gorgeous Aqua water - breathtaking , the pools are spotless . The swim up bar is separate would like it better if it was with the main pool . The view from the infinity pool is gorgeous ! The staff works hard here and there is definitely some that stand out !! The ones I mentioned . P.S they also cut coconuts out of the trees and serve them to you , Andres opened mine after I drank the milk so I could eat the coconut - and if you like coconut ask for their coconut ice cream excellant !! Pool bathroom and grounds kept very clean !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live Aqua Cancun, a welcoming place, where being is the first part of feeling. Your senses work together. It's a prism of colors, eclectic rhythms, and seductive details. Enjoy the fusion of idyllic days and energizing nights. It is a monument to your arrival to this Cancun Spa Resort. This sophisticated beachfront resort lies along white sand beaches, across the street from La Isla Shopping Mall and walking distance from some of the best restaurants and shopping malls in the city. Exotic drinks, barefoot luxury and activities overlooking the resort's 8 infinity pools are just part of the exquisite details within our All Inclusive concept. Music worships you at every step, with changes in rhythms that match the emotions you feel and the space around you. The sound is never the same, but always relaxing, exciting and harmonic. Arriving, leaving, just belonging makes you sigh with peace. The Aqua aroma seeps into every nook and cranny up to the sky, down to the sea. Return to yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Odigeo, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HRS, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Aqua Hotel
- Aqua Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Aqua