Myself and my daughter stayed for 10 days in April and we just loved Live Aqua. We booked our holiday with The Holiday Place PLC (great) and our transfers were with Connex Caribe (Excellent - both ways). Tacho (our rep) was friendly and helpful throughout the holiday. On arrival we were given iced tea and lovely cold wipes to freshen up with. Check in was fast and very efficient. We had been upgraded to an Ocean view room with a terrace - which was a great bonus for us. We were taken to our room by Vince from the Lobby who was excellent. One of our beds was decorated with the coloured rice welcoming us. Vince got us extra hangers within minutes and then went and got our luggage for us. He even gave us a tour of the hotel the next day which we really enjoyed. Our room was spotless on arrival and spotless all the time we were there thanks to Victor - the man who cleaned our room and looked after us.
We had several treatments in the Spa - Aquamarine exfoliation/Tropical exfoliation/Mayan Secret/Shirodhara/Sensations fusion massage/Caviar deluxe facial/Sensative skin facial. My favourite treatment was the Caviar facial and my daughters favourite treatment was the Sensations fusion massage. If you can, ask for Victoria - she was fantastic. My daughter thought Paulina was great. Get there an hour before your treatment if possible - it's well worth it. The ritual before you have your treatment is great. The Spa staff were very friendly and helpful and not too snooty like some Spas we have in the UK.
All the food and drink we had was really great and we only had one or two problems with food/drink in the 10 days we were there and it was sorted within minutes. MB's was fab and Omar was our favourite waiter. Vareena did perfect pizzas, salads and pastas and was in a beautiful setting with perfect service. Siette was brilliant for breakfast (only had breakfast 3 times during our 10 day stay as we were never that hungry in the morning) and we really, really loved Sea Corner for lunch. Perfect food, drinks, sea views and service. We enjoyed watching the Volleyball on the beach. Michelle always looked after us really well. She was a lovely friendly lady. We ate in the Hidden Garden a few times and it was perfect and really pretty but very dark so maybe take a small torch to read the menu if you are sitting in the courtyard area. Azure was ok but a little frantic for us. We had room service a few times because after our Spa treatments we didn't feel like getting dressed up to go out for an evening meal. Room service was always top class and faultless and very efficient. Well worth having if you are too tired to venture out. The staff at Live Aqua are what make this hotel so great. People who looked after us and cared for us really well were Octavio (Cabanas), Karen (towel hut), Marysol and Alexhandria (pool waitresses), Animal (pool waiter), Violetta (Cabanas) and finally the very hard working lady who cared for us most was Lorena. She was amazing and checked on us daily to see if we ever needed anything and if we were happy with everything. All these amazing ladies and gentleman could not do enough for us and that's what made our holiday such an amazing experience. The facilities are all great and the Zen feeling in the hotel was brilliant, the Cabanas were so restful and relaxing, the food and drink top class but its really the staff who go that extra mile to make you feel special and cared for.
We had no problems getting sunbeds around the beautiful pools during our stay and most of the time it was really relaxing just sunbathing, drinking and reading or listening to the great music they played but sometimes in the afternoon it got a bit more lively which was fine and people were drinking in the pools which was also fine but we did actually see people smoking in the pool which we thought should not really be allowed. That was probably the only real negative we experienced during our ten day stay.
We loved it so much we are thinking of coming back the same time nest year. I think that says it all really.
Thank you to all the staff at Live Aqua for a wonderful relaxing holiday in the Mexican Sun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live Aqua Cancun, a welcoming place, where being is the first part of feeling. Your senses work together. It's a prism of colors, eclectic rhythms, and seductive details. Enjoy the fusion of idyllic days and energizing nights. It is a monument to your arrival to this Cancun Spa Resort. This sophisticated beachfront resort lies along white sand beaches, across the street from La Isla Shopping Mall and walking distance from some of the best restaurants and shopping malls in the city. Exotic drinks, barefoot luxury and activities overlooking the resort's 8 infinity pools are just part of the exquisite details within our All Inclusive concept. Music worships you at every step, with changes in rhythms that match the emotions you feel and the space around you. The sound is never the same, but always relaxing, exciting and harmonic. Arriving, leaving, just belonging makes you sigh with peace. The Aqua aroma seeps into every nook and cranny up to the sky, down to the sea. Return to yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, HRS and getaroom.com so you can book your Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Aqua Hotel
- Aqua Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Aqua