This is our second trip back to Live Aqua and we were not disappointed. We stayed for 5 nights from July 24-29 and had a great relaxing vacation. We were pleasantly surprised with a free upgrade to the Aqua Club upon our arrival and had a room on the 5th floor. This is a perfect resort if you're looking to just relax and enjoy some peace and quiet and one of the most unbelievable views of the ocean anywhere. If you're looking for a huge party scene this probably isn't the place for you. So based on our stay some of the key points:
We really enjoyed the food at the resort and it ranged from good to excellent. We never had a bad meal. We ate at MB, Azul, Siete, and the Italian restaurant. Despite there not being a ton of restaurants to choose from, Azul varied their menus into three different types so you always had different food to choose from each night. The breakfast buffet was very good at Siete as well.
Everybody working at the resort did a great job taking care of us. David at the pool was absolutely awesome, super friendly and treated us so well all week! Roosevelt also made sure that our drinks were never empty. The wait staff at the restaurants were great as well. Javier was really nice and the hostesses at Siete were so kind. I'm so sorry I forgot their names!
The drinks were very good and had all high end liquor from Grey Goose to Don Julio. I wish they had more beer options than Dos Equis draft to choose from at the bar by the pools but not a huge deal.
The ocean at this resort is just amazing, the best I've ever been to. The sand is pristine and beautiful. I can't put the color and view of the ocean into adequate words to describe it.
The pools were nice but entirely too warm. If any complaint we had, it was this. It was at least 90° every day and the weather was amazing but the pools had to have been at least 95°. Some afternoons you just couldn't cool down at all even being in the pool. The view from the infinity pool was incredible! Another great thing about this resort is you could stay in the pool as long as you want and they could continue to get drinks as the bar by the pool stays open until 11. Really nice if you want to just relax all night there.
Very comfortable beds and nice view if the ocean from virtually every room. We spend very little time there but to sleep but always got a good nights sleep. There is a nice little mini bar in the room with chips, candy, juice and soda which was also nice
Overall, we really enjoyed our time here again. We met a lot of nice people and had a great trip. If there were some things that would make it perfect they would be a swim up bar by the main pool area, more activities by the pool (water volleyball, etc), and a few more restaurants but these are not a big deal. We would certainly not let that stop us from returning. Thanks again for a great time!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live Aqua Cancun, a welcoming place, where being is the first part of feeling. Your senses work together. It's a prism of colors, eclectic rhythms, and seductive details. Enjoy the fusion of idyllic days and energizing nights. It is a monument to your arrival to this Cancun Spa Resort. This sophisticated beachfront resort lies along white sand beaches, across the street from La Isla Shopping Mall and walking distance from some of the best restaurants and shopping malls in the city. Exotic drinks, barefoot luxury and activities overlooking the resort's 8 infinity pools are just part of the exquisite details within our All Inclusive concept. Music worships you at every step, with changes in rhythms that match the emotions you feel and the space around you. The sound is never the same, but always relaxing, exciting and harmonic. Arriving, leaving, just belonging makes you sigh with peace. The Aqua aroma seeps into every nook and cranny up to the sky, down to the sea. Return to yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Aqua Hotel
- Aqua Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Aqua