This was a very nice all inclusive adult resort and I would definitely stay there again. The pools were wonderful and overall the staff was very friendly and nice especially David Camera (Siete restaurant) and Daniel Jimenize (Aqua Club). The only disappointments we had were: the service in Azul was very slow, the food in Azul and Siete were lukewarm the majority of the time, the food portions/appetizers were extremely small from Azul and Aqua Club and the house wines definitely needed to be expanded to include sweeter wines such as White Zinfandel, Moscato and a Reisling. I ended up having to settle for Sangria and other watered down drinks so didn't enjoy the beverage service as much as I had hoped to especially on vacation. The property was very clean, relaxing, not overcrowded, smelled good throughout and we didn't have to wait at any of the restaurants to be served for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Also every day at the pool there was fresh grill service (fresh fish, tacos etc). at lunchtime and one night there was a huge buffet setup at the pool area which was very, very nice. Great workout facility and frequent pool service food/beverage attendants also. The hotel overall was very accomodating and the Concerge and Restaurant management tried hard to make up for the few bumps in the road. Great shopping at the malls directly across the street and a 10 minute walk up the street for souvenirs. I would highly recommend taking plenty of $1 US bills for tips and brushing up on your spanish speaking skills also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live Aqua Cancun, a welcoming place, where being is the first part of feeling. Your senses work together. It's a prism of colors, eclectic rhythms, and seductive details. Enjoy the fusion of idyllic days and energizing nights. It is a monument to your arrival to this Cancun Spa Resort. This sophisticated beachfront resort lies along white sand beaches, across the street from La Isla Shopping Mall and walking distance from some of the best restaurants and shopping malls in the city. Exotic drinks, barefoot luxury and activities overlooking the resort's 8 infinity pools are just part of the exquisite details within our All Inclusive concept. Music worships you at every step, with changes in rhythms that match the emotions you feel and the space around you. The sound is never the same, but always relaxing, exciting and harmonic. Arriving, leaving, just belonging makes you sigh with peace. The Aqua aroma seeps into every nook and cranny up to the sky, down to the sea. Return to yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Aqua Hotel
- Aqua Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Aqua