Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun
US$506
Hyatt.com
US$503
Bookit.com
Le Blanc Spa Resort(Cancun)
US$800
Bookit.com
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun(Cancun)
US$528
US$520
US$361
galahotels.com
3,430 results
All reviewspool barlagoon viewsmall resorthotel stripbeach areamexican foodpool sidebeautiful beachalfredorecommend this resortocean frontspring breakvacationangelbenitojacuzzibartender
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We stayed overnight here before leaving on a flight out of Cancun for home. We were assigned a room on the third floor with a romantic view of the parking lot! The young woman who checked us in was obviously new at her job- it took about 45 minutes for us to check in, and she DEMANDED $1000 pesos cash for us to put down as a deposit, not a credit card as per usual procedure. The room was small, with very little space to lay suitcases. In addition, the thermostat was set so that you couldn't get it below 25oC (about 77oF). Very uncomfortable for sleeping. The decor in the room was charming, but given the small size of the room and the temperature, I was glad we were staying only one night. I had a "Strawberry" Daiquiri at the hotel bar, but the taste of the maroon liquid that the bartender added to the ?rum and lime juice was so overwhelming (and nasty), I wasn't sure what else the drink had in it.

Room Tip: Ask for an oceanfront room.
1  Thank PeepleWatcher
BELAIR_CANCUN291, Gerente at Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear Guest:

Please let me express my sincere thanks for sharing with us this generous comments about our work and our services, our goal is continuous improvement, and this is possible thanks to comments like yours. There's nothing like knowing that our clients had a great time during your stay with us, please accept my apologies if you had any inconvenience . If there is anything I can do please do not hesitate to contact me, I am at your service. dirección@thebelair.com.mx

Best regards.

Andrea Bosio
General manager.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

My wife and I stayed in the Lanius (hot tub) suite for 2 nights a few days ago. Fist off, the value is good. We got a good price, but the hotel fell a bit short of expectations.

The staff was very friendly so no complaints there. Carlos was friendly and helpful with educating us on the local attractions and the public bus system. The room is very nice at first glance, but its just missing a lot of finishing touches(my opinion). The bath robes in the closet were stained, some of the light fixtures were rusty or not working. It did not necessarily feel dirty, but it just did not feel very put together. The bed was comfortable and sheets appeared to be spotless. I agree with others that say the decoration throughout the hotel is a bit awkward and misplaced. I think the concept is cool, but it just isn't quite put together right.

I did not have any food or drinks here so I can't speak to that, but the restaurant did look nice. My biggest complaint was the noise. It was not necessarily noisy guests or staff, but more just the building in general. It is concrete and seems like sound travels through everything. We could hear every door close, shower turn on, chair moving, etc. and it made it very difficult to get a good nights sleep. We were on the ground floor so maybe we should have asked to move. The overall feel of the hotel during the day was relaxed which was good. Nice beach and pool.

Overall: I don't think I would return here. Let me be clear: it's a nice hotel for the price. My wife and I have just grown accustomed to staying in newer hotels and chain hotels. We were already going outside our comfort zone for this (mainly because of the price). If you are looking for a deal and are ok with a bit of noise at night then for sure this is a good place. I saw some talk that they are getting ready to renovate.. that would probably make a big difference.

1  Thank oktraveler771
BELAIR_CANCUN291, Gerente at Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear Guest.

greatly appreciate your feedback. I would like to thank you for visiting Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun. It was a pleasure to read these positive comments on your stay. Your comments and suggestions are taken into account and are the benchmark for better service.
If there is anything I can do please do not hesitate to contact me, I am at your service direccion@thebelair.com.mx

Best regards.

General manager

Reviewed 30 May 2014

This is a RELAXING resort. If you're looking for parties, activities, entertainment, etc, this resort is not for you. There is a beautiful infinity pool, there is a beach, and there is a spa. If you want to purchase additional activities, such as trips to ruins, aquatic adventures, etc, you can do that. My husband and I are in our late 20's and not crazy partiers, so this hotel was perfect for us. We got moonlight massages on the beach ($150 USD) and they were amazing. The staff is top notch. Jose and Yesmia in the pool area were so great. They had great attitudes, were hardworking, and I had no problem tipping them often. (Which by the way, tip these people for good service -- they work their butts off for minimum wage and deserve more than what they are paid). The inside bar in the lobby, Juan was awesome. All of the servers in the restaurant were excellent as well. Resort food typically isn't the greatest, but because there is only two restaurants and the poolside menu, the food is actually very, very good!

Yes, there are cracks in the elevator tile (GASP!) and maybe some paint chipping (DOUBLE GASP!) but it's a beautiful place, with attentive and happy staff. I had no complaints. I love the small atmosphere of the hotel. We went at the end of May and aside from 20-30 other guests, really had the place to ourselves.

I didn't have any issues with noise or cleanliness of anything.
Please message me with any additional questions!

Room Tip: We were on the 5th floor, lagoon side and watched the sunset every day. The noise from the road was inaudible when the balcony door was shut.
6  Thank sandie28970
BELAIR_CANCUN291, Gerente at Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your words of kindness and for making us all smiles with gratitude. Thank you for qualifying our services so highly, it's truly our pleasure to know that your stay with us was excellent. Thank you for sharing this review with us and all the kind and encouraging words about our team and our work. I truly hope that memories of this vacation will bring you back to Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun soon.

Please receive our warm regards.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Went to Cancun for a couple of days and stayed here for three nights. While the service was good, the hotel was pretty strange. The lobby area has a glass stage with coloured lights underneath. There are coloured lights in other parts of the hotel too! The rooms are very average and my bath had an open hole for a drain. It wasn't very clean and the elevators had chipped flooring. Overall a pretty bad experience. The wi-if is only in the lobby and even that is sporadic. I wouldn't recommend this place or plan on going back soon.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank r0yalty
BELAIR_CANCUN291, Gerente at Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for sharing your experience, to the Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa comments like yours are helpful to identify our areas of opportunity.
I am very sorry that your experience was not as expected. Our main goal is continuous improvement and comments like yours help us to make this possible, we are working hard on these areas of opportunity that you mention and hope to have the opportunity to change the bad image that we have caused. If there is anything I can do please do not hesitate to contact me direccion@thebelair.com.mx, I am at your service.

Best Regards.

Gerente General.

Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with my boyfriend. It's at the bottom of the strip so very quiet. The bus runs frequently so to get to the parties downtown is easy. There aren't any shows or entertainment so that's a downside but the service is amazing. The staff are so genuine, very helpful and always willing to help. The hotel itself is a bit older and although it's maintained the place needs to be fixed up. Our shower leaked, the balcony door didn't lock but it's just a room we didn't spend much time in it. It's affordable and gets you to Cancun for cheap. The food was great but little selection as it's not a buffet just restaurant with different menus. The beds were comfy and if your on a budget the hotel is fine. Not the best but the beach, the pool, the scenery and staff make up for it. I liked it for what I paid. I wouldn't pay anymore for this hotel though. Apparently it's being totally renovated in a few months. If that's the case then I will go back here. The staff made it likeable.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Hamilton_Jelly

Dear Guest.

First of all I thank you for taking the time to write us and we chose Bel Air Collection Resort and Spa Cancun.

Thank you for your valuable feedback to our team, which made ​​sure you feel good during your stay.

It is true that we are in a process of improvement in the maintenance of the Hotel.
We look forward to your next vacation will be a pleasure to have you with us.

Best Regards,