“Trip of a life time”

Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun
Ranked #80 of 176 Hotels in Cancun
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I just got back from our trip and all we can talk about is how much we miss our ocean view room. We were so happy with our balcony and its view. Staff were friendly, food was good but a bit expensive, pool was great, drinks could have been a bit better. Overall great! Would stay at Bel Air again. Gracias!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
BELAIR_CANCUN291, Gerente at Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Guest:

Please let me express my sincere thanks for sharing with us these generous comments about our work and our services. We will take all comments into consideration.There is nothing more satisfying as knowing that our customers had a memorable stay with us. Thanks for your recommendations and we will be waiting for your next visit.

Best Regards

Andrea Bosio

Write a ReviewReviews (2,994)

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I would like to recommend this hotel to anyone however be aware that its an older hotel but still gorgeous throughout.
Make sure u book an ocean view room with terrace as its unbeatable.
Gourmet Experience gives u all the food and drinks u could need on the holiday.
Friendly staff all around the hotel but i would like to really say thanks to the pool bar staff as they are amazing.
So Marisima,Jesmina,Jose,Balthazar thank you for the 2 weeks u guys made it special.

Natalia and Peter (Parker Spiderman)

Room Tip: Choose 5213 if u wanna have a good room as it was great. But i guess all rooms with terrace on the...
Thank Mastersuti .
BELAIR_CANCUN291, Gerente at Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Dear Guest.

Thank you for your words of kindness and for making us all smiles with gratitude. We will making every effort to turn each day spent with us memorable.
Thank you for qualifying our services so highly, it's truly our pleasure to know that your stay with us was excellent. We are looking forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to our resort in the future

Best Regards.

General manager

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We just came back from Cancun and stayed at the Bel Air Collection it was a lovely trip, we were there to enjoy a wedding and after I was going to move to another hotel, luckily the waiters at the restaurant were amazing the supervisor Carlos, Pacheco and Jose Maria. Thank you guys for an amazing time always a pleasure going to dine with you. Maybe you can teach the registration staff to be a bit more humble and helpful, they need to loosen up. The hotel needs a little restoration, but overall very pleasant staff. I would recommend this hotel, but overall stop and see the restaurant staff....EXCELLENT!!!

Room Tip: Ask for the ocean view, you must wake up and go to sleep with the view or sound of the ocean.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
BELAIR_CANCUN291, Gerente at Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear Guest.

First I would like to thank you for visiting Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun. Thanks for sharing your opinion with us as well as the encouraging words about our team and our work. It is a pleasure to know that your stay was satisfactory.
I would like to thank you for your recommendations and look forward to welcoming you to our hotel again.

Best Regards.

General manager.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Have stayed at this hotel twice and would stay again

Situated at the quiet end of the hotel zone on a gorgeous bit of beach which always seems to be deserted whatever time of year!

the layout and design of the hotel is amazing but I must admit, it has been neglected a bit and the last time i visited could probably have done with redecorating. Love the way everything is white though with a splash of red every now and again.

The food is absolutely yummy but there isn't much choice. I stayed for two weeks all inclusive and got very bored with the selection despite all of it being very tasty. I wouldn't recommend going all inclusive in Cancun because there are so many nice restaurants and bars that you will want to try elsewhere.

Loved sitting on the top floor with a glass of champagne (ok, it was cheap sparkling wine but it made me happy!) and watching the sunset over the lagoon every evening. This is a nice touch that the hotel offer for free if you go all inclusive.

Pool always clean and never had a problem finding a free sun lounger.

We found the bar staff both by the pool and in the main bar very friendly and helpful but I must admit the staff on the front desk were quite slow and not so attentive.

You get what you pay for in Cancun and in my opinion this hotel is excellent value for money. Yes, there are plenty of hotels in Cancun which are much more luxurious but the prices can be phenomenal. There are also many budget hotels. This one is right in the middle of the road for me, affordable luxury :)

Room Tip: The jacuzzi rooms are lovely but you don't get a balcony :( Go for a room as high up as possibl...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hellocheekycheeky

Dear Guest:

Let me express my sincere thanks for sharing with us these generous comments about our work and our services. Thanks again for choosing us. There is nothing more satisfying as knowing that our customers had a memorable stay with us. Thanks for your recommendations and we will be waiting for your next visit.

Best Regards

Lic. Andrea Bosio
Gerente General

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel is not horrible but as nice as they lead you to think. Personnel is OK not over the top. The room is just a place to sleep if you are having fun at the visiting areas. The bathroom is bad. Water flows on the floor and glass door was missing. Bad smell at night. The building was just purchased and " face lifted" like a surgery gone bad. Not enough parking. Food was great and the view of the beach was excellent. Water warm and clear. Very Windy.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Edixon M
BELAIR_CANCUN291, Gerente at Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear Guest:

Before I want to thank you for the comments left us, I assure you that I read and take into account our improvements. I offer my apologies for the mistakes we have made.

Please accept my apologies if you had any inconvenience . If there is anything I can do please do not hesitate to contact me, I am at your service.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We came here for a relaxing holiday, and some fun. And had a nice time. The hotel is a 10 minute bus ride from the bars, restaurants, and "malls", so going out in the evening was simple. Relaxing around the pool was made very enjoyable, by Marisela in the pool bar, who provided fantastic service, as well as lots of food and drink, with a smile. On the beach, the life guard even went diving before work to get some shells for my partner. Any questions we had were answered quickly and efficiently, by Carlos in the reception area. Overall we would definitely recommend this hotel

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank marpal30

Dear Guest:

Thanks for sharing this review with us and for visiting us, please acknowledge the work of Marisela, and Carlos Othon our lifeguards, we have a great team that makes sure to make your stay unforgettable.

General Manager.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Excellent Customer service Samuel Arciga excellent service, Juan porfirio excellent,angel, alma, Marvin,Valerie,Karla if you want a excellent service go to them. Spa highly recommended, koollanas is the best room to stay you will have a nice view to the beach ,Excellent food get puntas ala mexicana everything is good @ the restaurant . Excellent hotel to relax with no crowd they will even let you put music , first time in cancun. Also recommend xplore,tulum and get the tour to snokle, isla mujeres get the tour, playa del Carmen fusion bar at the beach and 5th ave. xcaret ,pirates hook ship in cancun and the lagoon cruise. Didn't go to to xo himilco you need to get a car to drive everywhere sorry I forgot tortas guanatos they have live music and go to mercado 28 too obuy souvenirs

Room Tip: Get the one with jacuzzi
1  Thank ruben l
BELAIR_CANCUN291, Gerente at Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear Guest:

Firstly thank you has taken some of their time to write and share your experience on Trip Advisor. We are pleased to know that satisfied with are the care and service they received in our hotel. We are committed to providing the best service possible for you to have fond memories. We are pleased that also enjoyed the food and the attention of all employees. We appreciate your extensive recommendations and happy to have them back.

Best regards.