I'm actually still at the hotel. And will be stuck here for three more days since we already paid.
When we arrived in our room there was chewed food on the floor. I had to clean it up myself cause when we called it took them an hour to arrive.
The thermostat as someone mentioned was stuck on 26.5.
Also as I'm writing this our ceiling is leaking alot of water. To which the staff answered: Oh, it is only the air conditioner.
They sent someone over. But the question I have. If this is such a commonproblem why has this not been checked in all rooms before guests arrive? We're not talking about a little leak. We're talking covered floor.
This hotel is absolutelt horrendous for this price. I just wish I could get my money back and check in to another one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where body, mind and spirit become one. The Bel Air Collection Hotel & Spa enhances your meditation and serenity, where everything is dedicated to your wellness and to completely restoring your body, mind and spirit. The Bel Air Collection follows a hip and minimalist trend, for those who are looking for a relaxing and romantic experience. 10 Minutes from the airport and just 15 minutes from the commercial zone, restaurants and the exciting Cancun's nightlife. *Adults oriented. Children 12 years old and up are welcomed ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Air Collection Resort And Spa Cancun
- Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Bel Air Collection Hotel Cancun
- Bel Air Cancun
- Bel Air Collection Cancun