So i stayed at the holiday inn arenas from march 3rd to 6th. Short trip indeed but cancun is sooo worth it! Its a nice hotel, clean and cozy rooms, nice balcony. We were located on the second floor and had a view on the pool and the ocean which was amazing. The staff is frendly and courteous! They know how to make you feel welcome.
Food is good, not excellent but good. Drinks are good too! They made the best pina colada i have ever drank!
The beach however is something else. We went to the hotel beach the first day but the rest of the time we went to other beaches on the island, such as playa delfines! Turquoise water white sand, wonderful. The hotel beach is very small, full of seewead and you can only swim so far because it is limited. Im a tall woman and the water would go higher than my belly. So yeah go to other beaches!
We are 2 mid 20s looking for a good time and honestly this is not the place to go if you wanna have fun! A lot of old people and family with kids. There is no snack bar after 10 so if you arr hungry well...too bad for you lol! And there's no bar after 10 pm neither! So basically the hotel is DEAD after 9 pm!
If you want good authentic mexican food, I recommend La Parilla restaurant in downtown cancun! I also recommend la playa delfines! For clubs and bars, try Mandala club, Coco Bongo and Senior Frogs with open bar! Fun guaranteed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- **** ALL INCLUSIVE OPTION ALSO AVAILABLE**** KIDS FREE UNDER 12 Beautiful BEACH FRONT Hotel, Mediterranean style, perfect for couples and families. Located in front of the calm Cancun beaches. Holiday Inn Cancun Arenas with the best location in the Hotel Zone with a warm environment, surrounded by beautiful gardens, with a walk way that brings you a gorgeous view, that goes from Cancun downtown to the heart of the Hotel Zone, where night clubs, shopping mall and restaurants are located. The Hotel offers All Inclusive Plan and European Plan, beautiful and comfortable rooms with ocean or lagoon view, quality service and four star facilities. Your all inclusive package includes: - Comfortable rooms with Internet access, hairdryer, safe deposit box, iron & ironing board, TV cable, voice mail system, alarm clock and coffee maker. - All meals at the International buffet Restaurant. - Snacks next to the pool - Italian Specialties a La Carte for dining option & The Ocean Grill Tequila a'La Carte' (Reservation required) - Domestic Drinks at the Lobby bar, Pool Bar and the Theater Bar. - Room service (limited menu and hours) - daily activity program and night entertainment. - kids Club - Gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Cancun Arenas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Cancun Arenas Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Arenas Cancun