“Love USA transfers”
Review of USA Transfers

Ranked #3 of 162 Transportation in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: All your Tours and Airport Transfers needs for Cancun and Riviera Maya.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful and easy experience. Always on time and drivers are very pleasant and knowledgeable. I always use USA transfers for my transportation needs. Do wish they gave some discounts for returning customers.

Daniela M, Director de Relaciones Públicas at USA Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Ramon M,

Thank you very much for your nice comments. It is our aim to provide a high quality service and knowing we succeeded makes us proud!

We are looking forward to greet you once again on your next trip, it will always be a pleasure to serve you,

USA Transfers

Write a ReviewReviews (8,404)
All reviews
in 128 reviews
"these guys"
in 213 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Been to Mexico many, many times, and have never had any transportation issues, so when my fellow travelers said they wanted to use USA Transfers I was unimpressed. Until we got there..... Their people were friendly, on time and VERY helpful. Alexis our greeter at the airport helped coordinate pick up from multiple terminals and kept everyone informed of flight times and arrivals as things are always evolving and changing at airports. Their people are the face of the company and served this company right. Our driver, was knowledgeable, friendly, and very attentive to our comfort. On departure our driver arrived early, and was super helpful. On line confirmation and setup, but don't pay till you arrive. Super service, Will definitely use again.

Dear jbgindler,

Thank you very much for your nice comment. We are glad that you had a great experience.

Hope to see you again in a near future,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I found this company through my friend for roundtrip transportation between our hotel and airport for 6 people. Our hotel was about 1 hour from airport so I wanted to find a company who can provide a private transportation for our group at reasonable price. I'm so glad I used USA Transfers. Their website was easy to use and making reservation was simple. Price was much cheaper than Expedia or any other travel arrangement sites. After reservation, they sent more than enough emails to confirm my reservation, how to find them when we arrive at Cancun airport, and how to make payments. When we arrived at Cancun, they were easy to spot because they were exactly where they said they would be, wearing uniforms as it was described in multiple emails and pictures. Our driver was ready for us to leave right away. We had to pay the driver a full amount of roundtrip and he assured that another driver will come and pick us up with showing zero balance in our invoice. Sure enough, I received another email with a voucher that showed zero balance. On the day we left, a different driver came on time and picked us up. Our experience with USA Transfers was nothing but pleasant and positive. We didn't have to ride with others to stop by many other hotels, we didn't have to wait in the van for others to arrive and find our driver, etc. I highly recommend USA Transfers for value but at the most, their services.

Dear S K,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad everything went as expected!

Hope to greet you again on your next trip,

USA Transfers.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We use USA Transfers every time we come back to Cancun or Riviera Maya. They have nice air conditioned cars and vans, friendly staff and treat you very well. If your tired of sharing a ride with others and having to wait till you get to your hotel from the airport- use them. They are reasonably priced and you won’t regret it. You can even arrange to have some cold ones on the ride. They are the best!