6,115 results
All reviews world cafe preferred club coco cafe sands restaurant olio restaurant balcony room barefoot grill entertainment team honeymoon suite sushi partial ocean view dress code beautiful beach french restaurant beach area our waiter main pool
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We are at dreams sand cancun our last day!!
I have to say me Alberto Trejo I think it his last name mini bar service guy.
Very nice always professional . Always ask if we ok if we need more water how is our stay.

I think dreams are very luck to have employee like that.

From house keeping mr Feliciano very nice always caring and asked him for extra towels for my son he was always smiling did great jobs clean our room.
Dreams sand should really recognize this employee they work hard and great smile it nice to see.

1  Thank nathalie10712
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We were unbelievably impressed with Dreams Sands Cancún, from check in to check out. The staff was easy to communicate with, despite the fact that we speak limited Spanish. Our family has many food allergies and we were always accommodated and felt safe. There were foods and drinks everywhere, and the service provided by every staff member was spectacular. We were particularly impressed with Pablo from the entertainment team, and Eduardo from Portofino for their exceptional service and attention. We loved the spa experience provided by Marisol, who braided our girls hair for the same cost as the women on the beach. The spa experience was a special extra touch that made it more memorable. Free (included) kayaking was a family favorite. The nightly shows were great as well. The resort was big enough to keep us busy, but small enough to give our kids some freedom. The rooms were spacious, comfortable and well stocked with goodies and drinks. We’d definitely recommend this resort to families.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Pretty good for the last minute hotel prices. Me and some college buddies stayed here and found the property pretty solid. Paint chips in some parts of the property and the pools/beach area was a bit crowded at certain parts of the day. Pretty solid food/rooms/staff in all other aspects though.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank GeorgeW2623
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Although the staff was friendly, I would never stay here again. The food is mediocre if not bad, hard to get into every restaurant with long waits and the rooms are beat up. The only positive thing I would say about this place is the kids explorer club is good. This is all inclusive but we have had to leave the resort to find decent food. And, they have a strict dress code where men have to wear long pants in 85 degree temperature but then they don’t in force it with everyone. Very inconsistent. Never stay here- waste of money. The Hyatt Ziva is far better. We regret our decision in staying at the Dreams Cancún.

Room Tip: We are on the premium level which is floor 9 and we don’t even have a balcony
3  Thank Helena R
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I really enjoyed my stay at the Dreams Sands Cancun. The only negative I would have to write about is that the rooms are on a smaller side and a little outdated but nice and clean. To me it wasn't a big deal: I went there to enjoy the beach, and food and drinks, and the entertainment, not sit in the room.
To the next points: no bracelets! that is awesome, you do not feel like a tagged dog)) Almost all of the restaurants are a la carte for dinner options: they have, like, 6 a la carte restaurants. That was pretty awesome as well. The food was pretty awesome for an all inclusive resort. Always plenty of fresh fruit for breakfast, sushi and seviche option for lunch. Drinks were pretty good as well, good liquor selection.
The beach-gorgeous! Yes, the sandbags preventing the beach erosion are there but nearly not as many as at the surrounding resorts and are barely noticeable.
The swimming pools were nice and clean. Bot, honestly, I prefer the ocean. Entertainment was great as well.
I really enjoyed my stay and would go again

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Elena E
AdrianRivera, eConcierge & Social Media Coordinator at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Elena E,

Thank you for choosing Dreams Sands Cancun Resort & Spa to host your gateway to our destination. We are delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your experience. We appreciate your comments.

We hope that you consider us for a stay during your next visit to our destination.

Adrián Rivera