this resort was brilliant..the bar staff were fantastic and must have to say the took alot of flack off certain travells although the bar areas were quite smelly. the beach was nice although i did find we were hounded by sellers whilst trying to bathe. the food was absolutely fab and pool was lovely. it was quite a walk away from the centre of cancun but buses came past on the hour and were cheap. the only thing which makes this not worth a rating of 5 is that i gave a member of the staff some money to bring some water to my room and the water never arrived.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "I'm all about the kid-stuff: endless entertainment, family-friendly accommodations, child-centric restaurants and a Kids Club that's cool as can be. But I've got that pampered, indulgent side, too, as a visit to my Kin Ha Spa shows - I always find plenty of fun stuff for parents to do while the kids are having fun. I'm like my sister resort, Oasis Palm - but a bit more upscale, with the extra amenities you're looking for. I'm Mexican and proud of it: my dancing, dining and decor reflect the culture of Cancun, with my delicioso Mexican food in the cantina and lots of activities for everyone". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Holiday Gems, TravelUp, Odigeo, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Oasis Palm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Oasis Palm Hotel Cancun
- Grand Oasis Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Grand Oasis Caribbean Resort