I booked this holiday and was slightly worried after seeing other reviews. However, we had an excellent experience. The staff were great. Food: felt that being in Mexico we had a limited varity of Mexican food, however the seafood resturant was excellent and I highly recommend it so was the sushi bar. Do not pay for taxi's into 'the strip' as excellent bus services run from outside the hotel complex.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "I'm all about the kid-stuff: endless entertainment, family-friendly accommodations, child-centric restaurants and a Kids Club that's cool as can be. But I've got that pampered, indulgent side, too, as a visit to my Kin Ha Spa shows - I always find plenty of fun stuff for parents to do while the kids are having fun. I'm like my sister resort, Oasis Palm - but a bit more upscale, with the extra amenities you're looking for. I'm Mexican and proud of it: my dancing, dining and decor reflect the culture of Cancun, with my delicioso Mexican food in the cantina and lots of activities for everyone". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Oasis Palm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Oasis Palm Hotel Cancun
- Grand Oasis Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Grand Oasis Caribbean Resort