If you are planning to have a vacation
i would definitely recommend this hotel..
The staff is great and very helpful,
rooms are spotless, the view is amazing
Try to avoid timeshare personal
they will take up a lot of your time...
Alcoholic beverages are weak
You should visit :
* Chichen itza
* Coco bongo
* Playa del carmen
If you are buying souvenirs
please DON'T go to "Plaza 28"
they sell triple the price
Best place to go is
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "I'm all about the kid-stuff: endless entertainment, family-friendly accommodations, child-centric restaurants and a Kids Club that's cool as can be. But I've got that pampered, indulgent side, too, as a visit to my Kin Ha Spa shows - I always find plenty of fun stuff for parents to do while the kids are having fun. I'm like my sister resort, Oasis Palm - but a bit more upscale, with the extra amenities you're looking for. I'm Mexican and proud of it: my dancing, dining and decor reflect the culture of Cancun, with my delicioso Mexican food in the cantina and lots of activities for everyone". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Oasis Palm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Oasis Palm Hotel Cancun
- Grand Oasis Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Grand Oasis Caribbean Resort