A great hotel at a great price. Stayed here during spring break the second week of March. We were a bit concerned about spring breakers, as we were traveling with our three kids. Not a single problem. We stayed on the Grand side, which offers more access to pools and restaurants. Definitely worth the extra cost. The property is very well maintained and the staff is very hard working. Make sure to tip your maids, as they work so hard. Even though we stayed at the upper floor, the elevator situation was not an issue. If you want to eat at certain restaurants, you need to make reservations. Get up early and get in line. No big deal, as you can also get a few pool chairs at that time. Pool activities and pool music were great. The beach area is okay. Not on the main hotel strip, but at the end. Regardless the water was warm, and the beach is beautiful powder sand. Diving and snorkeling activities are all available. If you do the dolphin package, make sure you confirm what package you get, and what that includes. There is a dolphin swim, dolphin ride and dolphin push. Even though this was a great family vacation on a family budget, we weren't lacking or missing anything. Would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "I'm all about the kid-stuff: endless entertainment, family-friendly accommodations, child-centric restaurants and a Kids Club that's cool as can be. But I've got that pampered, indulgent side, too, as a visit to my Kin Ha Spa shows - I always find plenty of fun stuff for parents to do while the kids are having fun. I'm like my sister resort, Oasis Palm - but a bit more upscale, with the extra amenities you're looking for. I'm Mexican and proud of it: my dancing, dining and decor reflect the culture of Cancun, with my delicioso Mexican food in the cantina and lots of activities for everyone". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Travelbag and Holiday Gems so you can book your Grand Oasis Palm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Oasis Palm Hotel Cancun
- Grand Oasis Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Grand Oasis Caribbean Resort