“We love the apartment..!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Unit with large ocean view balcony
Your paradise adventure begins here Enjoy the warm tradewinds from your private balcony
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Unit with large ocean view balcony
Your paradise adventure begins here
Enjoy the warm tradewinds from your private balcony
ocean view from large balcony
ocean view from large balcony
Unit with large ocean view balcony
Unit with large ocean view balcony and futon bed
Kitchenette
Unit with kitchenette with ocean view
Unit with kitchenette with ocean view
Kitchenette unit view
Unit with Kitchenette ocean view
Ocean view pool and kid pool
Take a splash in the infinity pool, swim laps or just relax
Ocean Front Playground!
Onsite restaurant and bar
The beach is only steps away, view from your private balcony
Beach steps away
Xel-Ha Park
Hote Zone map
New flat screen TV
New refrigerator
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
julietban...
Scottsburg, Indiana
“We love the apartment..!!”
Reviewed 6 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Beautiful ocean view, we love the pool and the apartment..my kids love the balcony..for sure you will enjoy this place, have store really close to the gate, didn't have to drive..

8 Jul 2017
Thanks for your great review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at our Cancun condo and the beach front location with beautiful ocean view!
Heriberto...
“The view is most beautiful than in the pictures”
Reviewed 26 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Also I recomend go to Isla Mujeres in the Ultramar Ferry, the service is good and at night there is a fun sax show,
In this time I went with my friends and I'm sure than I'd come back with my family
Thank you Jeff and Mary for your good attention and for the rent of the appartment. The apartment of Jeff and Mary is an excellent place with the necessary things, the view is most beautiful than in the pictures, the localization is good because is in a beautiful beach in the hotels zone, the self-service stores are near, the piscine is beautiful, and the restaurant of the condo is delicious, in the same condo there is a little grocery store with the necessary and with a good price, To arrive to the apartment you need to take an Uber or a bus to ADO, in the ADO you can take a bus route 1, enjoy the apartment, the view, the piscine and the beautiful beach, the apartment have all that offer Jeff and Mary,

28 May 2017
Thanks for your great review and feedback! We are so glad you enjoyed the beautiful ocean view from our condo and had a fun trip! Thanks for choosing our condo for your vacation in Cancun.
Vaskigal
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Relaxing in Cancun”
Reviewed 26 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Wonderful week! Condo was comfortable and Carmen very helpful.
Navios is a fabulous restaurant in walking distance from Cancun Plaza- beautiful atmosphere, great menu & attentive service - we ate there twice.
Good bargains shopping at Market 28. Our catamaran day trip was fantastic!
Many thanks for having us!

29 Apr 2017
Thank you so much for your review and feedback, it was great to have you stay at our condo in Cancun. We are so glad you enjoyed your trip in Cancun!
Sheila E
“Great for a family!!”
Reviewed 18 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The view was amazing. Great place for a family as we didn't want to be close to the clubs this was the perfect location to just relax and soak in the beach. We loved falling asleep and waking up to the sound of the ocean. The condo, pool, beach front, and other areas were all well kept. All the staff at this location were wonderful and very pleasant to deal with. We rented a car and never had any trouble finding a parking spot. The security personnel were very helpful and good at their jobs! I would definitely recommend renting this place.

19 Apr 2017
Thanks so much for your review and feedback! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed our ocean front Cancun condo with beautiful ocean view. Thanks for choosing our condo for your vacation in Cancun.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Rustic but Comfortable”
Reviewed 30 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

This condo is in the hotel zone, right on the beach. I have stayed in many of the hotel on the hotel zone and this is a fair deal. The beds are comfortable. The bathrooms are fine. There are no fancy perks. The owners respond immediately. I would stay there again.

3 Apr 2017
Thanks so much for your review and feedbacks. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at our beach front condo in Cancun. Thanks for choosing our condo for your vacation.
DarleneA5...
RED DEER
“Awesome view, older building”
Reviewed 27 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

I was a bit disappointed when I first arrived because the unit is quite old. However, when I opened the curtains I was pleased to see the awesome view. This place has a way of growing on you. The more days I stayed, the better I liked it. We had a few problems the day after we arrived - the cord on the hot plate was partially melted, the door on one side of the units was sticking and on the 3rd day the drain on the kitchen sink on the other side came apart and caused a bit of a flood. All of these issues were fixed and they said they had never had a problem like this before. It did kind of make for a poor beginning, but after the hot plate was replaced, the door and drain fixed, all went well. We rented both units and had my sister and her husband in the second unit. The first unit, 4305, has a kitchenette, full sized fridge with the freezer, sink, cupboards, dishes, pots and pans, table and six chairs and 2 very firm double beds. There are patio doors but only about a foot of space to step out onto the "balcony". The air conditioning works well but we turned it off when sleeping because it seemed to be directed at our heads. The one thing we missed was a comfortable place to sit when relaxing. I suggest you bring your own plastic food storage dishes for the fridge. The second unit has 2 firm double beds, a smaller fridge, futon, fridge and a balcony with 6 chairs. It does not have cooking facilities. The down side to unit 4306 was that it is beside the pool of the Bel Air Hotel so you get the rather loud music during the day. It worked well having the two units. Both have ocean front views and we enjoyed hearing the waves crashing in. There is a laundry mat on site. You get tokens from the little store on site for the washer and dryer. It costs 25 pesos per wash or dry. There is free parking, but you really do not need a car here. It costs 10.5 pesos for the public bus and it goes by every 10 or 15 minutes and will take you all down the hotel strip and into the downtown area. We did our grocery shopping at Chedauri's (km. 9 on the hotel strip), Walmart, Costco and a supermarket beside Costco (downtown). My favorite place to shop was Chedauri's.

We went on 2 full day excursions - XCaret (a must see) and Chichen Itza. Being down on km. 20 has its benefits. We were the 3rd stop on the pickups for excursions.

30 Jan 2017
Thanks so much for your detailed review and feedbacks. I am so glad you like the amazing view of our ocean front condo, and enjoyed your trip to Cancun. I have forwarded this to my property manager and have asked her to purchase plastic food storage dishes for the fridge, she told me she already purchase 2 new electric burners so we have total of 3 electric burners in case one got broken. Thanks again for choosing our condo for your vacation in Cancun.
James H
Canton, Ohio
“Excellent view and beach for the price !”
Reviewed 20 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

Six of us shared two rooms. Four family and two friends. Great view and quiet ! Will be coming back in January for two weeks. Thanks again Carmen for your assistance. Regular buses right outside facility to get anywhere cheaply in Cancun.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Quiet beach under the palapas .
Liked least: No waiters on beach.Had to walk to bar to get food and drinks to go.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
1 Apr 2016
Thanks for your great review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at our Cancun condo and its wonderful ocean view. Thank you so much for choosing our condo for your vacation. We are very happy to have you, your family and your friends as our guests as you are so considerate and responsible. We would love to have you stay at our condo again in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing