“Nothing special. Wouldn't go out of my way to use them.”
Review of Cancun Shuttle

Cancun Shuttle
Ranked #60 of 162 Transportation in Cancun
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Cancun Shuttle provides private transportation from the Cancun Airport to hotels, home or office in Cancun. Transportation can be booked in advance. Transportation is safe and door to door with no additional stops. Cancun Shuttle provides transportation to all destinations in the Yucatan Peninsula like the Riviera Maya: Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Aventuras, also to Playa Mujeres, and places like Valladolid and Merida or Holbox. Private tours are provided also, and tours can be to Chichen Itza, Tulum, Ek Balam, Coba. You can take a tour to Cenotes too.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

They had a sign like described. But he was standing about 10 yards behind all the other people holding signs making is difficult to find. They make u pay half in advance then half before u leave. Not easy to do.

Then no wifi like advertised. I specifically booked this because they said the Vans have Wi-Fi, and since we had an hour and a half drive to Tulum, after being on a flight for 8 hours, I really wanted the Wi-Fi to check in with family. Don't advertise something if you're not going to actually have it.

All reviews
"departure"
"vehicle"
"transportation"

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Arrived to Cancun Airport and easily spotted Cancun Shuttle Representative. He immediately greeted us and assisted with our luggage and directed us to our shuttle. Wish I knew his name. Our driver to our Hotel was also friendly and provided us with good location spots. Our driver to the airport, was friendly and provided us with history of scenic Cancun monuments that we overshadow. Easy booking online. 50 bucks for round trip and private shuttle for my husband and I. You pay a deposit and then the remaining amount it paid on arrival. Shuttle representative will provide you with a receipt to keep and hand to your driver, if you choose round trip. Pick up from hotel to airport is 3 hours before your departure. Plenty of time

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

I booked my transfer from Cancun airport to Tulum for the 24th of April and back for the 4th of May with Tulum Express which delegated the job to Cancun Shuttle. They sent me a few confusing emails, each with different time. Once I landed and found them they insisted that they do not have my booking to Tulum, only from Tulum to Cancun 10 days later. Once I show them my confirmation they told me to come back in about 1.5 hours and put me on 5pm minibus. The driver was driving like a maniac and was on his mobile most of the time. As I was tired, I dozed off and when I woke up he stopped and told me to get out. I asked if we are at the destination and he said angrily that he has been driving around and could not find it. Two young ladies, who travelled with me offered him a help and trying to show him the destination on a mobile but he just slammed the door and went out to talk to the locals. He came back more angry and start driving fast and reclessly. He did u turn in a dangerous way that other cars were using signal to warn him. I was glad that that journey ended when he finally stopped in front of my hotel.

On the day before my journey back, Cancun shuttle send me a reminder about my transfer next morning. A few hours later, I received an email from their rep, saying that they are sorry but they have to cancel my transfer and that I will receive a full refund. Shortly after, I received an email from Tulum Express confirming my transfer at 8am in the morning. I have send a few emails to both companies and tried to call them but nobody was answering the call and the answer machine was full, so I could not leave a message. Also I have no reply to my emails. I was still hoping that if Tulum Express confirmed the transfer, the transport would turn up in the morning. Unfortunately no transport turned up.
Therefore, I had no choice but to take taxi to the airport to catch my flight, which costed me four time the price of the transfer. Up to now I got no communication and apology from either company and no refund. If they had a gut to reply to my emails and clarify the situation, I could research the other options and take the ADO bus from the Tulum's bus station, which would have costed me only about 300 pesos + 100 pesos for a taxi to bus station. They were absolutely out of order. I would never travel with them again and do not reccommend them to anybody.

1  Thank AnnaBohach
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We booked with Cancun shuttle for our pick from the airport to our resort in Riviera Maya. We where very happy with their service they picked us up on time. We also had them pick us up for our flight home. they were on time to pick us up early in the morning. The price was reasonable for seven people. So don’t hesitate to book your transportation with them.

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We would 110% recommend this shuttle service. We had literally no wait for the shuttle once we arrived to the Cancun airport. The person directing us to the shuttle driver spoke excellent English and was very nice. Both drivers there and back were very kind and safe. We didn’t book a private transfer but that’s what we got! Don’t hesitate booking from this company.

Cristian F, Director de Recepción at Cancun Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for using Cancun Shutlle.

The reviews on our Transfer Services help us a lot giving other customers the opportunity to know our company and the good service we provide.

All our vehicles are always clean and comfortable for the use of our customers.

We always try to improve to get to be the best Transportation Service in Cancun, not only to provide services from the airport to the hotel in Cancun or the Riviera Maya but also providing the best tours in the area.

Again, thank you very much for your review and we hope the next time you visit Cancun you get to use Cancun Shuttle again.

Kind regards.