Open today: 09:00 - 17:00

Book in advance
from
£120.67
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Google
Ways to Experience Cenote Ik kil
from £120.67
from £578.26
from £12.14
from £35.84
6,265 results
All reviews life jackets changing rooms deep water natural wonder tour buses buffet lunch lockers cenote chichen platform vest sinkhole lifejackets pesos roots mexico depth
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 July 2019 via mobile

This place is very nice! Of course there is a lot of people but the way the cenote is, is very impressive.
Lockers are available for you to put your stuff and get down to the water.
You have quite few steps to get down so if you are in wheelchair it won’t work.
Once your down, there’s a lot of people but you can still make your way inside. It’s impressive too from the water!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 11 July 2019 via mobile

Went to Cenote Ik Kil right after my visit at chichen itza, was there about 11am and was very pleasant, not so many people. My personal suggestion would be to go there first in the morning before going to Chichen Itza as the big tour busses all going there after and it gets full about lunch time. best time 09am - 11am, So go to the Cenote first to really enjoy your time and go to Chichen Itza after which is full anyway, if morning or lunch is the same busy. All in all I loved it and this swim is great

Reviewed 8 July 2019

Here's the deal: it's impressive cause it's a cenote in a 50 meter hole. But that's it. It's less natural than other cenotes, and only offers a "water park feeling". It has not paths to snorkel and seems artificial since it's paved with tiles and terasses. Wouldn't recommend going.

Reviewed 6 July 2019 via mobile

Really beautiful place!, There is no doubt, and you have all the facilities such as toilets, locker, security, but the water was dirty and it is really crowded so we didn't enjoy it.

1  Thank U8384OIdavidf
Reviewed 4 July 2019 via mobile

My first impression when I saw the Cenote it was Woww very beautiful I couldn’t believe what my eyes were seeing but it was real the only thing I didn’t like was it was full of people can’t even swim,I recommend if u go don’t visit this place on the summer a lot of people I think the best month to visit it’s November..

Date of experience: June 2019