An excellent base for exploring the ruins which are a five minute walk along a shaded garden path. Very comfortable bungalow accommodation. Great for amateur bird watchers. We would not opt for the Mayan special at dinner again but the rest of the food was reasonable and the Sopa de Lima was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An eco-friendly boutique hotel, the Hacienda Chichen is committed to sustainable tourism and is devoted to Mayan culture and local community welfare. The resort consciously promotes an eco friendly environment rooted in Mayan tradition, which presents guests with plenty of romantic charm. An ambiance of 'home away from home' welcomes the Hacienda Chichen guests. The property's close proximity to the adjourning Chichen Itza ruins is a major plus for those travelers wishing to avoid the crowds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hacienda Chichen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Chichen And Yaxkin Spa
- Hacienda Chichen & Yaxkin Hotel Chichen Itza
- Hotel Hacienda Chichen Yaxkin