I stayed here with two other friends after a long day visiting the amazing site of Chichen Itza. The little pool side rooms are amazing and the service second to none. We truly enjoyed our stay and the friendly and helpful staff will always be remembered. I highly recommend this hotel for its close location to the archaeological site and its great facilities - I would certainly book again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchanting hotel in the best location of Chichen Itza. Beautiful bungalows with private terraces, air conditioning, cable tv, safe box, and local handcrafts. Extensive gardens with two swimming pools, one with unique reef formations and spectacular bottom, two palapas with hammocks for relaxation. Large, guarded parking lot. Restaurant Bar overlooking circular pool with the best food for the gods. Walk to Ikil cenote for a refreshing swim or to the Balankanche caves for underground adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Hotel Dolores Alba Chichen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel Dolores Alba Chichen
- Dolores Alba Chichen Hotel