Hotel has two pools and is close to cenotes. Very friendly staff who even took us for free to the ruins as it is about 3 km far from the hotel. They also provide really nice breakfast which is included. Rooms were simple, clean and comfortable with TV. Staff does not speak much English so a bit tricky to communicate as we didn't speak much Spanish. Overall nice stay, good value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchanting hotel in the best location of Chichen Itza. Beautiful bungalows with private terraces, air conditioning, cable tv, safe box, and local handcrafts. Extensive gardens with two swimming pools, one with unique reef formations and spectacular bottom, two palapas with hammocks for relaxation. Large, guarded parking lot. Restaurant Bar overlooking circular pool with the best food for the gods. Walk to Ikil cenote for a refreshing swim or to the Balankanche caves for underground adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Dolores Alba Chichen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel Dolores Alba Chichen
- Dolores Alba Chichen Hotel