“Relax and chill out :)”

Ranked #20 of 379 Restaurants in Cozumel
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Come visit us downtown for Dinner or Lunch, open Mon-Sat 10am - 11pm, live music Friday and Saturdays. Over 30 margarita flavors, great staff and FUN.
Belfast & Toronto
“Relax and chill out :)”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Good background music at the bar - unfortunately I wasn't there on a night when there was live music...but a good friend, a regular to there, tells me it's great...and the owner is a wizard on the keyboard.

Of the 4 or 5 places I've had chicken wings in Cozumel, these were the better ones...good hot sauce. Also, the melted cheese and chorizo was delicious. I didn't have any other food to give feedback.

I hear their burgers are excellent but unfortunately they were out of pattys when I was there.

Good selection of beers (bottled, as is normal in Cozumel bars). Staff very pleasant / upbeat.

If you do make a visit, while not on the menu, ask Chad if you can try a bacon flavoured jelly bean...it's quite the experience :-)

Visited April 2014

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Vancleave
“Outstanding atmosphere”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

We stopped here while shopping in Cozumel. The drinks were fantastic and so was the food. Will definitely stop again anytime we are in Cozumel

Dallas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST Margarita Bar!”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I almost hate to tell everyone as I want ensure I have a seat for each visit! This will be my third visit this year and I'm ready! The Margaritas and the staff is awesome!

• Visited January 2014
Northbridge, Massachusetts
“Fresh”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We went to Wet Wendys at lunch and the two of us split the seviche and a chimichanga. Both were great. One thing made very clear on the menu is that they only use fresh ingredients. I tried the cucumber jalapeno margarita and it was amazing. The margaritas are made from scratch, with homemade tequila. The drink was full of fresh mulled cucumber and jalapeno instead of being made from a bunch of syrup. It did have quite a kick so cooled off with a classic margarita which was also great. As mentioned by many other reviewers, the peanut butter chocolate margarita was amazing, but I wasn't able to finish mine since it really seems like a desert. great service, good drinks, and nice outdoor dining area make Wet Wendys a good stop while on the island.

• Visited April 2014
Red River, New Mexico
“What a fun place!”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Tucked on the backside of the main plaza this is a must do on the island. The drinks are amazing, the food is great and the live music is always right on. We spend hours at a time here without even realizing it. The bean bag toss game makes it even more fun. The staff is very attentive and lots of fun! And you have to stop in and buy a calander to support the local fire department and get Samm to autograph it! She is such a doll!

• Visited April 2014