“Want a great authentic taco?”
Review of El Foco

El Foco
Ranked #93 of 404 Restaurants in Cozumel
Price range: US$4 - US$40
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Description: Restaurant specialized in mexican food, with 35 years of experience and quality in everything we do, characterized for our excellent service and exquisite flavor. We have a lot of special dishes from delicious tacos and appetizers lie famous guacamole and azteca soup to fish and seafood and always caring about special need and tastes of each of our clients.
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

The location for this place has moved down the street, so when you see the original building, keep walking down Calle 5 and you won't miss it. Their tacos are out of this world delicious! I had the Luciano. It's grilled beef, cheese, pablano pepper, and onions. Not spicy just delicious! Wish they were in my hometown. And yes they're a bit expensive but worth it!

Reviewed 6 March 2014

The food was awesome but the margaritas were $12 each. Prices were not posted and we learned an expensive lesson!

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Such great food and the margaritas are yum. Great for families as well as adults out on the town. Casual and inexpensive.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Sounds odd, but after a couple weeks in Mexico I need variety, and the "aligator" diner here reminded me (in a good way) of the cheese steaks I grew up with. Everything we tried was very good, and the new location (last month) is pleasant for this small family spot. My friends have been several times, and I know I will return.

Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

The new location is great. The food is fantastic. Definitely a must when I'm on the island. I would recommend this to anyone looking to experience a true local meal workout the tourist trap feel.