“Spectacular”
Review of Guido's

Guido's
Ranked #7 of 387 Restaurants in Cozumel
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Cozumel restaurant established in 1978, Yvonne's daily Specials of fresh fish, seafood platters and meats are well known to locals and tourists alike.
Reviewed 16 July 2014

This is a must!!!!! Especially if your hungry. Staff are perfect and greet you with a smile always! and the food- I can't think of enough words to say how fabulous! Our compliments to the Chef!!!

1  Thank Brad Z

Reviewed 15 July 2014

We discovered Guido's about 6 years ago and fell in love with the little gem! We met the owner our first night there which does add a homey touch, but more important, we loved our meal so much we came back to the restaurant two more times that trip. We came the following year as well. Our daughter still talks about the lasagna,and so do we, and speak of it in reference. I usually try the daily special, or a fish dish and have never been disappointed. My husband is a bit picky but he has always been happy with his meal at Guido's...The bread is a must...making my mouth water now. We have an upcoming trip this week and dinner at Guido's is certainly anticipated. I will report back.

2  Thank nancatnan
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Excellent place for dinner. We have never had a bad dish here. We ordered the squid ink pasta with seafood and this was the best version we have ever had. Our son of course loved the garlic bread and margarita pizza.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Belated review! My husband and I went with a group in June 2013 but I really have to review this place.

Loved the food! I had a chicken pasta dish and my husband had pizza. I ended up stealing a slice or two. Everything was good. Iced tea was decent. Friendly staff and good service. The group sat inside and I didn't see too much of the outside patio but it looked as nice as the inside. I'd love to go back again!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

We had two meals while there on the island, it was just that good. We loved the service and the meals were prepared perfectly. The ambiance was beautiful and just so welcoming. Thank you, Felipe, Felix and Edwin for a nice time!

1  Thank TallGirlAmy