“Absolutely Amazing!”
Review of Guido's

Guido's
Ranked #6 of 389 Restaurants in Cozumel
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Cozumel restaurant established in 1978, Yvonne's daily Specials of fresh fish, seafood platters and meats are well known to locals and tourists alike.
Reviewed 1 January 2011

My sister and I found this gem of a restaurant by smell while walking down the sidewalk in the hot and crowded Cozumel main strip. We sat on the beautiful patio which was peaceful, beautiful and cool after the hustle and bustle on the street., The food was nothing short of fantastic...and the best I've had since going to Italy. I went to Cozumel again recently, this time with my boyfriend, and didn't remember the name of the restaurant but just kept walking down the sidewalk looking for it. I was losing hope and then...just like the first time....I smelled this amazing food and knew we were almost there. Again, it was just as good as I remembered, if not better, and my boyfriend...who rarely gets very excited about culinary experiences, still raves about it to this day! Thank you to the chef/owners who obviously care about not only the quality of the food, but the atmosphere created as well. This is an amazing place and I tell everyone I know who is going to Cozumel that this is not to be missed!

Reviewed 29 December 2010

We love the atmosphere and the food. Wonderful fish, good pasta and pizza, and yummy desserts.

Reviewed 21 December 2010

My wife and I went to Guido's on the TripAdvisor recommendation and could not have been happier. We sat in their beautiful courtyard which was an oasis from the mad house outside on the street. Lunch was excellent. Well prepared and nicely served. The bottle of wine from their list was delicious. Guido's is the real deal.

Reviewed 10 December 2010

My wife and I spent 7 days on vacation in Cozumel about 2 years ago. One of our favorite things to do on our vacations is try different restaurants. It is rare that we would visit the same restaurant twice. Guido's is that rare exception. We truly loved the food, the drink, and the atmosphere.
Our entire experience was so enjoyable that we had to return before heading home. Once again, in the old patio, we thoroughly enjoyed our meal as well as the amazing garlic bread.

Reviewed 4 December 2010

We ventured out to Guido's after dining on resort food for a week. What a wonderful change! It had intimate, open-air seating, decorated very nicely. Had we just peeked in the main area off the street, we would have never known about the covered outdoor patio area with tropical vegetation and great atmosphere. The sangria was good, and I enjoyed the Caprese salad and the Pizza Daniel with prosciutto and oaxaca cheese. Amazing garlic bread. Would definitely go back!