“Amazing seafood!!”

Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 24 May 2014

This place was recommended to us at our hotel for good seafood. It was a bit out of the way, and we took a taxi. It was worth the trip! The seafood was the best thing ever. It was a very authentic and comfortable atmosphere -- not fancy but nice. Definitely go here for a good seafood dinner -- fish finger appetizer is awesome!

There are newer reviews for La Perlita

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Been there on recent cruise trip 05/21/14. Food was not as good (fresh) as expected in local restaurants that I had tried before. Very Pricey though. 260 pesos for Cerviche (octopus was over cooked, shrimp wasn't fresh)!!! Small lobster tail 300 pesos (the one that Publix sells for $5.99/tail) 100 pesos for shrimp tacos!!! Margaritas so tiny, and cost 60 pesos. Also they charged 16 % on TAXES on top of the restaurant charge. hmm.... what a ripp-off

I had been to San Carlos seafood numerous of times and found that their prices are much more reasonable and much fresher than here. Don't know why I chose to go here this time, (cab driver recommended) and was very very sorry that I did! Never again......

2  Thank daron N
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I always find the go to spots for food when on vacation and this place was suggest more then once. Went on a Thursday night which just so happens to be 2 for 1 on Lionfish. This was my first time having it and it was out of bounds, I would try it in a different style next time I had the coconut crusted which you couldn't really get the full flavor of the fish but I did enjoy it, also had the cevieche and it was on point to. Check this place out only a 5 dollar cab ride from the main drag in town and its a must go place.

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Spent 700 pesos here and ate like a king my whole family and myself. I have been here 3 times before and the customer service is above excellent. The price and food quality can't be beat. Armando will take care of you and give the best deal.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Small neighborhood restaurant offering outstanding Lionfish. Thursdays they have a "2 for 1" special on lionfish and the wife and I loved it. I can't speak to the other plates, but service and food were efficient and delicious. Highly recommended.