“Another great visit”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Houston, Texas
“Another great visit”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Great views, friendly and attentive staff, good food and drinks. A stop we have to make on the east side every year.

Visited June 2014

Youngsville, Louisiana
“Good fun, great food, excellent view.”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Went here on 5-23-14 while in port on a cruise with my wife and friends. Our cab driver recommended it mainly because it was his bosses place but it was still a great choice. The food was delicious, the drinks were strong, very inexpensive and the view was beautiful. Get the Mexican plate it comes with a little bit of everything. Just simply a fun place. There are a lot of fun places in Cozumel like this but this is where we chose and we had some great fun and memories.

1 Thank cajunsand1
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Unassuming and amazing”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We rented a jeep to tour the island and stopped here (we were "bar hopping") for lunch. The view from this little concrete restaurant were amazing. BETTER than coconuts because you are right on the water. The food was fantastic. The pico de gallo was the best we had on the whole vacation. I had the fish tacos (4 tacos for $12) and my husband had the grilled fish sandwich ($12, I think?) and we had a few beers. Just remember, no electricity so cash only. I think we paid in pesos. After the meal, we got complementary tequila shots! The bathroom is hilarious...

There's some "off color" joke-stuff throughout the restaurant which may be hard to explain to kids. Honestly, I liked this place better than Coconuts. The beach was beautiful and there were some folks enjoying the surf.

Liberty, Mississippi
“Hidden Secret on the East Side”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

My wife and I always take a day trip into Cozumel. Rent a jeep and stop at a lot of the beach bars and visit with the local artisans and see their work to pick up happies for people back home as we make our meal time around 1:30 at Playa Bonita. We discovered this little secret about 3 years ago and this is where we always eat. And get the Big Margarita. We last visited on May26 2014. This is our 6th time to eat and visit. Javier and the "gang" make you feel right at home.

I always get the Shrimp cocktail -Great selection. My wife has eaten a lot of items and it's all good.

Service is great, clean and has one of the most gorgeous views of the water.

Did I mention peaceful and relaxing. Thus is mental therapy at no charge!

Stop in and get one of the best meals on the island at a GRET price!

1 Thank John S
“Excellent drinks!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I heard the giant margarita was strong and boy was it! It came in a giant glass and was enough for four people. Great taste and supper strong!