“Paradise!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

San Angelo, Texas
“Paradise!!”
Reviewed 12 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Villa Yak Alil was better than the pictures!! We had privacy on a beautiful beach, within a short walk an ocean playground, and a restaurant that went above and beyond to make guests at the villa happy. We had plenty of room for everyone!! The groundskeeper Migel and his wife Migali were helpful with transportation arrangements and making sure my husband’s 50th Birthday celebration was perfect!

Management Response
14 Dec 2017
dear Kim, glad to hear you had a good time at the villa, hope to see you soon again, thanks for your business.

rmoceanfrontrentals
AngelaFis...
Greenville, South Carolina
“Misleading minimum stay requirements”
Reviewed 21 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
people found this review helpful

After coordinating with 3 other couples schedules and deciding on a 4 night stay we tried to book this house, only to discover the misleading minimum three day requirement was actually a one week requirement. I was allowed to book and even put in my credit card information before I was informed hours later by trip advisor that the owner only allows a minimum of a week stay. We were so disappointed in both trip advisor and the management of this house for the misrepresentation.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Maribel N
“All you need to spend an awesome vacation!!”
Reviewed 27 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

My family and friends stayed at Ya’k Alil for spring break this year. We had the best time ever. Starting from the location of the villa. It is nested in a secluded area in the West part of the island. Thus, sitting by the beach to contemplate the sunset every afternoon was a MUST. You can snorkel steps away from the house and see all kind of small fishes, corals, stingrays, etc. I even saw 3 pufferfish during my last snorkel trip. The house is amazing and the rooms are very comfortable with a stunning view of the ocean. Nothing like falling asleep to the sound of the waves. The service was magnificent. For very affordable price you can have Magaly cook for all the guests. She is a great cook! She cooked breakfast and dinner for us . She even prepared ceviche with the fish that our kids caught during our bottom fishing trip. I also had the best massages. Raquel accepts house calls so she came 2 nights and gave massages to most of the adults for a very reasonable price. The kids loved the pool, using the kayaks and play volleyball. There is a beach club walking distance (about 100 meters) from the house where we were picked up to go parasailing and jet skiing. The club also has a restaurant and other amenities. The best part is that is closes early and by 5 pm you have the whole beach line for yourself. There weren’t too many reasons to leave the house but, when we needed to, we had Cesar, our own taxi driver. He was able to accommodate the two families in his van and drive us to wherever we wanted to go. When you go, don’t forget to watch the starry nights from the balcony of the highest floor. There are not that many places left where the night sky looks so beautiful…

Your age range 35-49
John W
“Great owner and beautiful mansion!”
Reviewed 18 April 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

I didn't actually book a room, but I had such an unforgettable experience at the mansion so I thought I should write a review to thank the hospitable and generous owner that I met there on that magic vacation day.

Well, it all started with my 7-day cruise trip with my family. Our last stop was Cozumel. Tired from the excursion of previous 2 stops, we decided to just go to one of the public beaches and get relaxed by ourselves.

Nevertheless, the taxi driver took us to the gate of a club beach so that he could earn some commission from them. We didn’t want to pay $16 per person, so we decided to walk down the road, hoping to find the public beach ourselves.

That’s how we came into the mansion. It’s such a spacious and beautiful mansion! Right after we entered the ajar gate, we saw beautiful tropical trees in rows on both sides of the driveway leading to the gorgeous mansion. And many other tropical plants, too, all neatly arranged and well maintained.

A lady stopped us, and I explained to her that we just wanted to go through the property and try to find a public beach. She asked us to wait a moment till she finds the owner. We were worried that the owner wouldn’t let us go through, but when he came, we learnt that he was actually a very hospitable person. Not only he let us go through, he also said that we would come back to use his restroom if we need to.

And that’s how we got the opportunity to have a tour of this magnificent mansion. After we are done with the day on the beach, we came back and get changed. The owner generously offered to have his housekeeper call a taxi for us. He said that he’d make sure that this driver would charge us fair price back to cruise ship. While we were waiting for the taxi, he gave us a tour. Such a beautiful mansion, and the most unique one that I’ve ever seen in my life!

On the 1st floor there are kitchen and the spacious living room, grand room, dining rooms to hold big parties! Through the huge windows, we can see the beautiful giant swimming pool facing the blue ocean.

All the bedrooms are upstairs. in the middle of 2nd floor is the game room. On each side there are bedrooms, all painted with bright, beautiful colors interior. I especially like the bedrooms painted with ocean blue. My daughter liked the other side, which are painted with light yellow.

Standing on the balcony, the view was so gorgeous and breath-taking, overlooking the beautiful swimming pool. far away, we could see some boats sailing in the breeze, and the tropical water was so tranquil and clear that we could see the bottom of the sandbed. The sunlight shined on the water, like numerous diamonds, shining and moving.

over 4 months has passed since we came back, but the views are still vivid in my memory. Next time, instead of getting on cruise, I think I will take my family to this unforgettable mansion!

pamarbela...
New York City, New York
“Beautiful fun and relaxing!”
Reviewed 11 April 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I stayed at Villa Yak Alil in February and it was simply amazing! The house is a mansion in paradise with all the amenities you could possibly. The staff is extremely nice, respectful and always willing to assist you with anything you need. The house provides so many activities (snorkeling, kayaking, volleyball etc) that we hardly wanted to step out of it. I would definitely schedule my next family reunion here.

Your age range 18-24
Michael K
“Amazing beachfront villa”
Reviewed 3 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I stayed at Villa Yak'alil for a week in March, and it was nothing short of incredible! There was everything you would ever hope for on vacation:
* Private shorefront
* Beach volleyball
* Pool
* Snorkeling in front of the house
* Spacious, clean rooms
* Walking distance to scuba dive shop
* Amazing, reasonably priced chef available for onsite cooking

The house management was also great -- the house was kept clean throughout our stay and they helped us figure out driving/cooking/shopping logistics.

I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

Your age range 25-34
placedinb...
San Francisco, California
“Awesome villa, awesome scuba”
Reviewed 31 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This place is great. The villa is large, beautiful, and well maintained. Volleyball, a private beach, a pool, excellent snorkeling and scuba are just outside. A dive shop with rentals is also a short walk away. The option for in-house food is convenient and the food is delicious. Some chairs on the beach look like a corona commercial; this place is gorgeous. I had a very relaxing week punctuated by beautiful dives.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing