“Fun for the Family”
Review of Cozumel Sports

Cozumel Sports
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Best Cozumel diving with Cozumel Sports offers personal attention for all your diving and snorkeling tours by boat to the best beach and reefs. Personal attention for open water divers, advanced open water divers, scuba diving groups, beginner divers, discover scuba diving lessons, resort courses, diving lessons, check out dives and scuba diving certifications, like rescue course and divemaster course Doesn't matter if you are in Cancun, Playa del Carmen Riviera Maya diving Cozumel is the best! In Cozumel Sports, we dive in small groups and size limited, assigning a Dive Instructor, Divemaster for every 4 divers for a maximum of 8 divers, being 4 an average, so we can give you great quality service, safety, fun and excellent value. We have private boats upon request, where you will be pampered with the dives sites you like. Safe and fun diving with our Instructors and Divemasters! When you dive with us, you are not just another dollar, you become a friend and we like to pamper our friends, paying attention to details and diving requests. After all you are the reason we are here!! Just try it!
Reviewed 22 March 2014

While staying in the Maya Riveria were were interested in making a day trip to Cozumel to do some snorkelling and scuba. Making arrangements with Eduardo was very easy and he told us that he could support a day trip that invalid taking my wife and daughter (7) snorkelling and myself and my son (10) on the discover scuba diving. Upon arriving at the Marina we were greeted by Eduardo and shortly thereafter, my wife and daughter were aboard the boat to do snorkel a reef while my son and I had an introduction to scuba.

I was worried about my daughter as she was a little frightened on our previous snorkelling trips. However, upon her return she had a huge smile on her face. She held on to a floating ring while snorkel guide took her and my wife around. They saw more fish species then they could count and could not wait for us to board the boat so that we could hit another reef.

Eduardo was very patient with my son as he introduced the skills we had learned on land in the shallow water. Despite my son's persistance that he could not do some of the tasks, Eduardo very patiently worked with him to make sure he understood all the skills and that he was comfortable doing them. From there we swam out to the first reef at around 20 - 25 feet. What an experience. The water was crystal clear and the reef was beautiful. We followed Eduardo around as he showed us some of the features of the reef that can only be seen wile diving. My wife and daughter snorkelled above us and enjoyed watching as we swan the length of the reef.

The second dive was between 25 - 35 feet and was even more spectacular. None of us wanted the experience to end. All in all we spent about an hour and a half under the water which was far more than what I expected.

Eduardo and his crew were very accommodating, friendly, patient and were great with the kids. We will definitely recommend Cozumel Sports and Eduardo to anybody we know that are planning to visit the Maya Riviera or Cozumel. This was the highlight of our trip.

1  Thank Grant C
in 8 reviews
"small boat"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Great trip! Eduardo was patient and a wonderful instructor. Highly recommended by trip advisor which made me feel comfortable booking for our excursion while docked in Cozumel. Absolutely loved our dives and so glad we booked Eduardo with Cozumel sports.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

A group of us snorkel end in beautiful waters. It was amazing to sea green sea turtle and many varieties of colorful fish!
Eduardo took some underwater photos & we have lifetime wonderful memories!

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Eduardo with Cozumel Sports is a fantastic company! We recently had a group of 10 ladies from a cruise ship of all different backgrounds for a stopover in beautiful Cozumel. This is the 3rd time that I have used and recommend highly Eduardos services and have done scuba and snorkeling with him before also! He knows exactly where to take us every time for a beautiful easy, relaxing view of huge amounts of gorgeous underwater life to see of everything imaginable and knows the area extremely well! We have some amazing colorful photos suitable for hanging on the wall...natures art! Eduardo is an excellent communicator both online to make the arrangements and in person and very comfortable and safe to be with. We all had such a blast, our excursion was a definite highlight of our trip! Thank-you Cozumel Sports!! Can't wait to come back next year!

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

Where do I begin?

Eduardo was absolutely amazing!

I have booked several trips with Eduardo. Each and every time was amazing!

I am very selective about who I trust my vacation and down time with. It is hard to put into words in this forum how much I have enjoyed my experiences with Cozumel Sports, and Eduardo.

I have been to Cozumel many times for relaxation and diving, both.

I have experienced several dive operators. To date, I have not encountered an operator that cared more about his clientele than Eduardo. He provides a personalized experience second to none.

I could go on and on about my experiences, however here I won't.

Trusting someone with your safety is a huge factor. If you are looking for a dive master with unparalleled experience, and someone you can trust, please choose Eduardo and Cozumel Sports.

In Cozumel there are several dive operators that have tried to establish themselves as of late. Please do your homework. Your safety is too important to trust to someone who "sounds good". Without hesitation, I can suggest Cozumel Sports! You will enjoy a safe and very enjoyable experience!