I'm very disappointed if I could I would give it No Stars.
- Customer service is not good. Everyone doesn't seem happy and approachable. When it came to service unless you had dollar bills they would be nice.
We arrived 3 hours early from our check in time during the week and the place didn't seem crowded. We took an overnight flight and arrived very tired. They weren't friendly as soon as we arrived and didn't bother to give us any room that was available. We had to wait the three hours.
- If you're a nacho, French fries, hot dog and burger person well you will enjoy this place. The buffet was not that great. They served hot dogs, nachos and burger daily. Sometime they would have pastas, macaroni and cheese and chicken fajitas. I was not content.
- They only had 2 ( Mexican & Asian) different dinning restaurants and reservations is required. The food was ok.
We were told to come the next day between 9am-12:00pm to make reservations. My boyfriend arrived exactly at 9am and was told everything was booked. Of course he complain and was able to make a reservation. During or dinner the place was more than half empty. Also they always seem to not have something on the menu.
- The pool and jacuzzi were not clean. In particular the jacuzzi. They don't seem to clean the pool daily. The kids pool seemed fun and clean but I'm not sure I just pass by.
- The rooms were decent. The resort is decent it has a few things that are sketchy. The sink water was salty and smelly.
- When we needed extra water bottles we ask a worker and they denied us. They said they couldn't because the boss is keeping tract of the bottles. We had to go up front and ask the receptionist. Only one bottle was given.
- The beach is very beautiful. I recommend going snorkeling and renting a jeep and check out the town specially other local beaches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Mexico’s Caribbean there is a tiny island just bursting with life – it is Cozumel and the Allegro Cozumel. Right on the famous Sand Francisco Beach, two worlds of adventure co-exist: The Fun-in-the-sun beach and the amazing undersea Palancar Reef. Whatever you choose to pursue, Allegro Cozumel places it right at your fingertips. Beach Volleyball, tropical bars, restaurants, and nightclubs keep life on land exciting, while the on-site dive shop and big-game sport-fishing charters offer a gateway into the dazzling marine sanctuary of Cozumel’s waters. And when you awake the next morning, after a relaxing night’s sleep in your comfortable guest room, you’ll find there’s even more to explore, because the adventure never stops at Allegro. For the young ones, there is plenty to do from building sand castles alongside the beautiful powdery white sand beach, get physical at the amazing kid’s multiplay covered playground, catch some giggles at the water park, or take advantage of the many activities offered by the Kids clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Holiday Gems, Barcelo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Allegro Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Allegro Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Occidental Allegro Hotel
- Occidental Allegro Resort All Inclusive