Being a parent to three boys aged 9, 12 and 13 we loved the hotel!
We arrived and where greeted by superdooperspyderwondapantsman, otherwise known as Jasen, He is the hotel's own personal clown and you will have to see all his other costumes and people to understand how entertaining he is.
The food; not a big selection, but what they have to offer is nice and it varies day to day.. always have soup and a kids section so everyone was happy. Omlettes in the morning made by a guy called Jesus are delicious, its worth the five min wait because of the line.
The pools are nice.. although the wind was strong while we where there and it had blown some grass and parts of tree into the water.. but this was removed every few hours.. the pirate pool is great fun for everyone, the whole family enjoed it.
our reps where good, we won a trip to see the dolphins for our last day and they where good to sort it out on the morning that we went to them for all five of us.
The wavelength club was excellent. I took my boys to sign up on the first day and they even got a free shirt and cell phone cover. We signed up for the easter party too, which they are still talking about now that we're home. I have to say Matt and Katie where excellent with the boys all week, they did not want to leave the club and went to most of the activities which included things like beach olympics, raft building, kayaking and generally fun games for teenagers.
The entertainment at night was very enjoyable with the kids time and game shows, definatly see the mayan show too.. its a sight to behold..
so all in all a brilliant holiday. I will be returning next year, my kids loved it, my mother, my huspand and I thourouighly enjoyed our time to relax and I recomend to everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Mexico’s Caribbean there is a tiny island just bursting with life – it is Cozumel and the Allegro Cozumel. Right on the famous Sand Francisco Beach, two worlds of adventure co-exist: The Fun-in-the-sun beach and the amazing undersea Palancar Reef. Whatever you choose to pursue, Allegro Cozumel places it right at your fingertips. Beach Volleyball, tropical bars, restaurants, and nightclubs keep life on land exciting, while the on-site dive shop and big-game sport-fishing charters offer a gateway into the dazzling marine sanctuary of Cozumel’s waters. And when you awake the next morning, after a relaxing night’s sleep in your comfortable guest room, you’ll find there’s even more to explore, because the adventure never stops at Allegro. For the young ones, there is plenty to do from building sand castles alongside the beautiful powdery white sand beach, get physical at the amazing kid’s multiplay covered playground, catch some giggles at the water park, or take advantage of the many activities offered by the Kids clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Barcelo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Allegro Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Allegro Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Occidental Allegro Hotel
- Occidental Allegro Resort All Inclusive