“Yummy breakfast”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Yummy breakfast”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We stopped here on the recommendation of our taxi driver and our house representative. It was very good, wonderful breakfast. We had the rockin breakfast, eggs, bacon, hash browns with half a Belgian waffle and the steak and eggs, nothing but clean plates left. Very friendly small restaurant!!!

• Visited July 2013

Castle Rock, Colorado
“Don't bother or buy in to good reviews”
Reviewed 20 March 2013

I went here based on some positive reviews that had been placed on TripAdvisor. I thought it might be a good break from the local standard fair, but it didn't even meet that expectation. We ordered a couple sushi rolls which were OK and some Pad Thai, which was below average. The rolls were reasonably fresh but really nothing more than average at best. The Pad Thai was rather disappointing as it was smothered in what I can only describe as peanut butter. I love peanuts in my Pad Thai, but this was more like Pad Thai noodles in a peanut butter sauce. Rarely do I find Japanese, Thai or Chinese food to be poor but this was.

If it had even an OK atmosphere I might not have been so disappointed - but its not really even a restaurant. It's more like walk-in eatery in a mall type setting. Only a couple tables and a 3 seat "sushi bar" if you could call it that. No fish displayed, no sushi chef - you just order and it comes out from behind the kitchen. No one was there when we went and the service lacked any type of enthusiasm or pride in what they were doing.

It's located in the lower level of Mega (which is GREAT). If you see it peak your head in and you'll see what I'm talking about. You're not going to get food poisoning or anything, but at the same time you're certainly not going to get any type of dinning experience.

Too bad, it would have been great to grab some sushi or Thai food in Cozumel when you hit that point where you just can't eat another meal served with tortilla chips. :(

• Visited February 2013
woodland hills, ca
“Okay”
Reviewed 15 March 2013 via mobile

I started with their spicy tuna roll & it was pretty but not that tasty. I'm a big sushi fan back home, so I might expect more from my sushi than most. I ordered the pavo Tamarindo it had a nice flavor but there were WAY too many carrots in it. More like a carrot salad with a side of noodles. I'd come back but maybe stick to their appetizers.

Groton, Connecticut
“Hole in the wall under MEGA”
Reviewed 12 February 2013

Stopped in for lunch before food shopping at the MEGA food store. Had the coconut rice and shrimp really good with many tastes. We had been told it was good and it was will be back for another tasty lunch.

• Visited February 2013
Nashville,Tennessee
“yummy food”
Reviewed 2 February 2013

This is one of our favourite places to sit in or take out when we dont feel like cooking. It is owned by the same folks that own one of my other fave hang outs Rock n Java. The staff are friendly and help me practice my spanish and the food never disappoints. The value is good too. I can always count on getting someting yummy and dont have to worry about the quality of what I am getting.

• Visited January 2013