“Good food , fun place”
Review of Senor Frogs

Senor Frogs
Reserve with OpenTable
Senor Frogs is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 387 Restaurants in Cozumel
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Great food, great place, great wait staff.. A all round good place to eat, especially if your missing american style foods

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Great music! We went on Thursday (Ladies' Night) and it was packing! We enjoyed dancing and drinking with the locals.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

We ate at Senor Frogs twice during our short stay in Cozumel. The food was excellent both times. Fish tacos, chimichonga, tortilla soup, chips and salsa, all great. Kind of loud atmosphere, but we ate early dinner, so not so busy yet.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Friendly staff, reasonable prices, Senor frogs is pretty good. This is the location downtown by the outdoor shopping mall in punta lagosta, not up by the cruise terminal.

CarlosnCharliesRp, Gerente at Senor Frogs, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

thanks for your comment I hope to see you again!!!

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

We thought señor frogs was a safe bar to visit, boy was I wrong. We went on a Sunday night (8/10/14) to stop in for a quick drink and relax after walking the town. The bar was pretty much empty and that should have been a sign to keep walking. We shared a margarita and I noticed the bartender talking to a drunk guy. He gave him 4 drinks and a full bottle of vodka and a bottle of cranberry. He wandered around passing out drinks, walked past me and hit me ( I think to see if I was drunk or was looking to fight) I ignored him and he went to talk to the bartender and a couple of the male servers. I watched him break open (I'm assuming pills) into the now half empty vodka followed by lots of lime. He came back and got very loud and rude. We asked him to leave again. He then came back and told me he was going to have sex with my wife. Clearly that wasn't going to happen. He poured a ton of his vodka mixture into my wife's glass and tried to pour the rest on me if I wouldn't drink from his bottle. He very aggressively and vulgarly told me I had no choice and was going to get stabbed if I tried to stop him. As he left for a minute to watch us from across the bar we paid our bill and made our way to the exit. He tried to cut us off but thankfully a very big guy(server) with a bandana stopped this guy long enough so we could slip by and run to a taxi. My wife and I were shocked that something like this happened to us. And even more bothered that three of the staff knew this guy who was harassing us. We will never go back to that location and hopefully the management will look into this scary situation. Maybe they can figure out who this man was and the bartender who was in on it was. Thank you to the big guy with the bandana for letting us escape. Be careful going there and please watch your drink so nothing gets put in it.

3  Thank Jim N

Hello Im the GM of senor frogs cozumel .i just saw your review , and just want it to let you know, we had a report from the Manager on duty ( the big guy with the bandana ) that sunday, we know the drunk guy, ( not a regular costumer) but we live in an island kind of know everybody, here.......we 86 the guy from this place forever....and also talk to his boss, and send him this review to prove what he did.We really sorry couldnt get to the guy sooner, to avoid the things and coments he made to you and your wife....we been operarting in this island for over 34 years...and never had a situation or a complain like that!......we apologize to you and your wife about the situation you live here!! we love costumer and we like to take care of them in anyway........please let me know how we can make it up for you.....we really want you to come back to our cozumel location!! or visit any other Senor frogs!!! have a great day. and thank you for taking the time to write this review!!

Att. Senor frogs Family!!!!!!