“Great Service”

Riverbank, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Service”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Scooters were in great condition, appeared to be fairly new. I was held up with credit card to pay and Ernesto's released the two scooters to others in our party based on we where headed that way instead of holding them up. Helmets were good. This is our third time into Cozumel and we will always book with Ernesto's from now on.

1 Thank Gary480

North Royalton, Ohio
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Service Excellent, Jeep Pretty Beat Up!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We rented a Jeep from here over the internet and things went very well. The service is outstanding in all aspects but the Jeep we got was pretty beat up...However, it served it's purpose and we were pleased but laughed a lot about the looks of our rental! The cab ride from the airport to here will cost $12.00 and when we dropped the Jeep back off the staff unloaded our Jeep got us a cab and it took less than 10 minutes!

Visited April 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
135 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 230 helpful votes
“Great Experince”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Communicated with the establishment before I arrived, I like a vendor that responds quickly to my emails. The location is an easy 5-10 minute walk from the cruise dock. The prices were great compared to the other vendors, the moped/scooter my wife and i shared was good. I received a map and some point outs to places to visit. I was concerned about the traffic and driving in cozumel but rest assured it was very safe and I found all the car drivers very accommodating, in addition, there is a small bike/scooter lane which made it easy. Upon my return I did not want the hassle of going to the gas station so I was charged $5 which I though was fair. Overall, great place to rent, excellent service and when I returned I used the WIFI in the store. Good vendor

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Cruisinbob
Sherwood
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Easy to rent, Ernesto was great”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

The jeep we had was pretty beat up. Blew hot air out of the vents. but having a vehicle on a tropical island I'm sure takes a beating. It worked so that's all we were concerned with. It was perfectly located across the street from Park Royal our hotel. Ernest was great and got us on our way right away. You have the jeep for 24 hours so take your time going around the island. Took us 6 hours and we stopped everywhere. MUCH better than being stuck on a bus with drunks at timed stops and cheaper too. $60 for 24 hours. I'd definitely use Ernesto again. Would have been 5 stars if it weren't for the beat up jeep.

3 Thank jbel
Bellingham, Washington
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Moped rental fun way to explore Cozumel”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I actually don't know who we rented from, but don't rent right when you exit the RC terminal- they wanted $45 and we walked another block and rented one for $35. The mopeds are a great way to get away from the crowds and go exploring on your own, My husband is an experienced motorcycle rider but even if not, we would have been fine getting around. We drove around the island.