“Had a great time!”

Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Had a great time!”
Reviewed 7 July 2010

We were visiting Cozumel for a friend's wedding and six of us decided to get out for a day on the water. I had read many reviews online about Cozumel Cool Sports, and the six of us decided to try it. I had originally booked one wave runner, but we made a call to Mauricio and he said it was no problem for two additional wave runners.

The tour was fun, jumping waves, chilling out on a sand bar, and snorkeling all in one trip! we saw two sunken ships and had a great time overall. Eduardo and Jesus (the two guides) even took some good photos for us and emailed them after the trip.

Just as I had read in many other reviews, the taxi was paid for (both ways) to and from our resort, the beer was nice and cold, and the sandwiches weren't half bad either.

This tour is definitely worth it!

1 Thank tshooter

New York, NY
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Totally worth the trip!”
Reviewed 7 June 2010

We took the ferry to Cozumel from Playa del Carmen the day after our wedding ceremony. We'd reserved a wave runner with Mauricio for 1pm. We'd read that he would be there to pay for our taxi, but we were really early, so he just took the taxi fare out of our balance. The only negative part about the experience is that they were running really late. We didn't get out on the water until about 1:40pm. We had to catch the 4pm ferry back, so we did feel that the trip was a little rushed, but they gave us a discount to make up for that.

Once we were out on the water, we had the best time! The late start was totally forgotten. Our tour guide was great and showed us sunken ships, the President's vacation home, and tiny little islands, where we would dock and have lunch.

Word of advice: if you're a vegetarian, bring your own lunch, as they only have ham sandwiches.

The pictures turned out great and were a great memento. We really had the best time!!

1 Thank MandM_NY
laurel, ms
“Great day on the water”
Reviewed 7 June 2010

We had a wonderful day with Eduardo on waverunners. I went with five of my best friends to Cozumel and chose the waverunners at Cozumel Cool Sports based on tripadvisor. I was not disappointed. We were not rushed. We had so much fun and we were treated like royalty. Thanks so much for a wonderful trip.

Iowa City
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great guide, fun way to see Cozumel!”
Reviewed 10 May 2010

We just got back from a cruise ship vacation and our last day we were in Cozumel. I saw a lot of great reviews and so I decided to book the Waverunner tour. My fiance and I shared a waverunner. Mauricio took the price of our cab, both ways out of the price of the tour. We also had plenty of drinks and lunch on a beach we stopped at. We had a great time playing around, stopping at beaches, and snorkeling. They also took video and pictures of us throughout the tour. My CD of pics that they gave us didn't make the flight home and so Mauricio was able to email me them instead! I would highly suggest this tour!

1 Thank luv2traveltheworld18
Jacksonville
“Great Tour”
Reviewed 27 April 2010

We had a great sea doo and snorkeling adventure. They were very willing to tailor the sea doo tour to our abilities and desires. Very knowledgeable guides. Totally worth it.