“Great experience getting my OW with these guys”
Review of Eco Divers

Eco Divers
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I was in Cozumel about 6 months before and did a quick enjoy scuba, 2 day course with Eco Divers, just to see what diving is like. After it was over I vowed I'd come back as soon as I could and do the full course to get certified. I wanted to go back and do it with Eco Divers because I had a great experience learning with Kristin the first time, the boats are small and intimate with awesome dive masters and captain, and everyone was so incredibly sweet. My friend and I got our OW, had a great time doing it and got to see so many beautiful dive sites. You can't go wrong going out with these guys!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"divemaster training"
"fabulous pictures"
in 2 reviews
"surface interval between dives"
"personalized dive experience"
"perfect dive"
"experienced divers"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 20 April 2014

I just returned from my 3rd consecutive spring break visit to Cozumel and each time I've gone diving with Eco Divers. Jorge, Eric and Kristen are disciplined, yet extremely accommodating, and super knowledgeable about the local dive sites. They run a small shop which allows them to get to know you and tailor the daily dives to what you're looking for, and for a very competitive price. I'm a veteran of many resort courses but finally decided to get certified this trip, and Jorge was great to work with. Their open boat is suitable for about 8 divers, and most of the time my trips have been 6 or fewer divers, so it feels almost like a private charter. Felipe is very good handling the boat and keeps a keen eye out for my wife while she snorkels as I dive. If you prefer a small boat, small group experience, definitely go with Eco Divers.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I went to Cozumel last year after completing my PADI OW in Cordoba, Argentina. That was my first time in the ocean and the experience with ECO DIVERS was so fantastic that i did a 4 days diving trip with them. And this year I am coming back to Mexico to dive again with the ECO DIVERS team!

I HIGHLY Recommend ECO DIVERS for any kind of divers (experienced and noobs like me :-) )

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Eco Divers is fantastic and helped me with my very first dive! They made the experience comfortable and safe but also super fun. We saw awesome wildlife including lobsters, eels, sting rays, and a small shark. The staff is friendly, knowledgable, and accommodating. If I go back to Cozumel, I will definitely use Eco Divers!