My wife and I just got back from five days at the Presidente Inter-Continental and we could not be happier with our time there. On the way from the airport we passed many other hotels that remind you that Mexico is a third world nation. The Presidente is completely different! The hotel is clean, everything was top notch. The staff was great too. Food was excellent for the most part, my wife had some fish at Napa Grill that was dry and not very good and since that place is kind of expensive you may want to eat at one of the other restaurants at the hotel or in town somewhere.
We plan on making this an annual trip and will not even think about staying anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presidente InterContinental Cozumel Resort & Spa is the perfect balance of energy and ease. Adventurers love the scuba centre and nearby Chankanaab Park. Bringing the kids? The resort s Chiqui Club will keep them busy all day. When you want a slightly slower pace, you can head for our stretch of white sand, the exotic Mandara Spa or Cozumel s shops.After a 25 million dollar investment, this resort offers upgraded facilities and a unique vacation experience for the discerning traveler. The place to discover three experiences: great Dive, unique Spa treatments and Golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, IHG, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Presidente Inter-Continental Cozumel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Presidente Intercontinental Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Presidente Intercontinental Cozumel Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Cozumel
- El Presidente Cozumel
- Cozumel Presidente