We gave Presidente Inter-Continental Cozumel 5 stars for the excellent service and cleanliness. All of the staff went out of their way to make our trip enjoyable. If you want to relax, then this is the hotel for you. There is not much for kids to do though. The hotel is quiet after 6:00 and not much to do. Downtown is about a 10 minute cab ride.
Cozumel in general is a pretty island but not great for bathrooms/restrooms. This was our first time visiting the island and was surprised to see the bathroom conditions of most of the restrooms (Not the Presidente). There are no toilet seats or paper and not very clean. I got sick from something for 5 out of the 7 days we were there. We also went to the mainland and found the conditions worse over there.
But if you are considering going to Cozumel, go to the Presidente Inter-Continental - its worth the money!
Charlie & Shelly
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presidente InterContinental Cozumel Resort & Spa is the perfect balance of energy and ease. Adventurers love the scuba centre and nearby Chankanaab Park. Bringing the kids? The resort s Chiqui Club will keep them busy all day. When you want a slightly slower pace, you can head for our stretch of white sand, the exotic Mandara Spa or Cozumel s shops.After a 25 million dollar investment, this resort offers upgraded facilities and a unique vacation experience for the discerning traveler. The place to discover three experiences: great Dive, unique Spa treatments and Golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Presidente Inter-Continental Cozumel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Presidente Intercontinental Cozumel Resort And Spa
- Presidente Intercontinental Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Intercontinental Cozumel
- El Presidente Cozumel
- Cozumel Presidente