We went to Cozumel for the first time to dive. The staff was excellent, rooms clean, cool, and, above all quiet. And got a great rate. Other friends who stayed in "all inclusive" places were dissapointed with the food, the loud party goers who drink too much "free" beer and how they charge for every little thing they can (including water and ice!). Not at this first class hotel. We were not charged for anything we did not order and were never approached by salesmen.
We dove everyday and they let outside boats pick us up at the hotel dock for free (it costs up to $6.00 USD per person at the all inclusive joints.) This was important because we we reviewing other dive companies.
In any event, the best place on Cozumel, by far.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presidente InterContinental Cozumel Resort & Spa is the perfect balance of energy and ease. Adventurers love the scuba centre and nearby Chankanaab Park. Bringing the kids? The resort s Chiqui Club will keep them busy all day. When you want a slightly slower pace, you can head for our stretch of white sand, the exotic Mandara Spa or Cozumel s shops.After a 25 million dollar investment, this resort offers upgraded facilities and a unique vacation experience for the discerning traveler. The place to discover three experiences: great Dive, unique Spa treatments and Golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp and IHG so you can book your Presidente Inter-Continental Cozumel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Presidente Intercontinental Cozumel Resort And Spa
- Presidente Intercontinental Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Intercontinental Cozumel
- El Presidente Cozumel
- Cozumel Presidente