1,990 results
All reviews scuba du outdoor shower reef room le cap el caribeno ocean suite fish best hotel on the island dive shop main restaurant breakfast buffet adult pool tennis courts outdoor restaurant ocean front private beach hotel beach
Reviewed 21 June 2018

My husband & I traveled to Cozumel to celebrate our anniversary & stayed at the Intercontinental Presidente. By far one of the best resorts we have stayed at. Staff was friendly & accommodating from the moment we arrived, right up until we left. Immediately upon arrival, we received a free room upgrade (which was a nice surprise) and we were offered a late check out on our departure day. The property had so much to offer, that even on rainy days, we were still able to enjoy our time on the island. The rooms were very spacious and clean and housekeeping staff did an outstanding job tidying up the room while being respectful to not disturb our belongings. The on site restaurants were great, the staff went out of their way to ensure we had a pleasant dining experience. My husband & I meant a to of repeat customers who told us they had been coming to this resort for 20+ years, and at the end of our stay we could honestly see why....we already planned our next trip before we even left!

Room Tip: Ocean view rooms are spacious & provide an excellent view.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah Y
Henry W, Director General at Presidente Inter-Continental Cozumel Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you kindly for your excellent rating and great compliments to our property and our staff at Presidente InterContinental.
I am glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us from beginning to end! We appreciate your comments on every area and most importantly: our Customer service.

We look forward to your next visit!

See you soon!

Henry Walther

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Presidente Intercontinental. It is the fanciest hotel in Cozumel. I found the architectural design on the lobby as a class statement of good taste. It is full of woods and stone, very refreshing, not just to the eye, but to the body too as air flows through the lobby and welcomes you into the hotel.
Our room was in one of the furthest wings of the hotel, and it is very big. So every time it took a good walk to get to the restaurants, to the lobby, but one of the beaches with snorkeling area was right in front.
We were staying in a second story fully renovated room. It was a bit odd that there were no stairs, but ramps. Very convenient for service carts and wheelchairs, but not that practical for anybody else.
We heard from several wedding invites that they were staying in rooms that were not yet renovated, that looked old and not very appealing, specially since the price for the night was actually the same or in some cases even higher than the one we paid. Most wedding guests stayed in the hotel and between 120 and 150 people, but not all of them were treated equally.
The one thing we found very uncomfortable was that none of the restaurants in the hotel had a bathroom. The nearest services were the ones by the pool or the ones in the lobby, but for a hotel that big and that expensive, they should have more toilets, specially when it's used for a wedding with a little over 200 guests.
Finally, the restaurants, the meals, the beverages were good, but pretty expensive. I'm not sure that most of them were worthy value for money.
As for the wedding I can say it was very well organized, the banquet was astonishing and late night they moved us from the palapa restaurant to a saloon with AC. It was a marvelous thing.
As I have reviewed before, perhaps hotels that big are not my thing.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank FranciscoL1252

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments of your visit, we really appreciate them.
We are glad you have enjoyed your stay at our Resort and enjoyed the Cozumel experience.
Look forward to welcome you back at Presidente InterContinental Cozumel Resort and Spa in the near future.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

My husband and I have been going to El Presidente every year for the past 25 years! It is absolutely our favorite, relax, unwind and recharge place to go! The staff welcomes you as you enter and this year, Adriana, a concierge, checked us in and again found us the perfect room! Every room here is wonderful, but since I go to snorkel, I love staying in the rooms close to the water. The rooms are all very large and have been updated as has the entire hotel. All beautifully appointed and quiet! The beach there is pristine and well maintained. The view of the sparkling, clear, turquoise water with the best snorkeling on the island, keeps us coming back. Did I mention the food? First class food and service on the beach as well as in the restaurants. Can't wait to go back again!

Room Tip: The ocean view rooms are all great!
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Henry W, Director General at Presidente Inter-Continental Cozumel Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments of your recent stay at the Presidente InterContinental. We are happy to know you keep coming back every year and we thank you for it.

We look forward to welcome you back again!

Henry Walther

Reviewed 9 June 2018

I previously stayed at a few of the upper-end all inclusive resorts in Cozumel. I found the Presidente Inter-Continental to be a superior property. The location is great, the property is very well-maintained, and the rooms are very nice. I thought the service was as good as or better than the best service I have experienced at the nicer all-inclusive resorts in Cozumel. I also thought that the food was generally better at the Presidente, although it does not have as many restaurants as the best all-inclusive resorts. That was not a problem for our group - we just took a 10-15 minute cab ride to good restaurants in the city if we wanted more variety. I will definitely stay at the Presidente again when I return to Cozumel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank 54Pat_A
Henry W, Director General at Presidente Inter-Continental Cozumel Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments, we really appreciate them.
We are glad you have enjoyed your stay at our resort as well as our staff service.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Service was five star. Beautiful location. Staff was extremely helpful and courteous. Diving spectacular.
Went with Scooby Du diving. Very good. Our dive instructor Matilda was great fun and very pleasant. Allie got her advanced open water certificate with Matilda.
The diving site was amazing. Everything was taken care of: they carried the equipment , helped us with equipment on and off, cleaned the equipment between dives. We always felt safe and pampered. First class. Will definitely return soon.
Thanks Matilda and Scooby Du diving!!
Thanks to staff at Presedential.
5 Star service

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Robert L
Henry W, Director General at Presidente Inter-Continental Cozumel Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear Guest,

We are happy to know you have enjoyed very much your dives with a nice dive operator.

We look forward to welcome you back!

Cordially,