We went here for a wedding, it was average at best in all categories, the food was ok, there was no beach the drinks were watered down but the pool and our room were nice.
We enjoyed Cozumel more when we rented a jeep and left the property but to be honest we didn't really enjoy Cozumel it was a little too touristy and not so much our speed.
I think the hotel looked better than the others around it but that's not really saying a lot.
Would not return would not recommend unless you just want to drink tequila by a pool all day and then it is certainly adequate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not too long ago, Cozumel Island was revealed to the world with all its charm. Now adventure travelers, divers and nature lovers are discovering the all-inclusive, luxurious Cozumel Palace, the stunning resort bathed by the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Experience the true meaning of luxury and fun. Enjoy the amenities and attention to detail from the moment you arrive. Our Cozumel Palace will take your breath away! Ideal for families, couples and adventure travelers who love diving and snorkeling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelbag, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Holiday Gems, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cozumel Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cozumel Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Plaza Las Glorias Cozumel
- Palace Cozumel
- Cozumel Palace Resort