Cozumel Palace was recommended to us by some friends who frequent the resort every year for our Honeymoon. It was everything they told us and more! Our Junior Suite on the 5th floor was very spacious: it had a small sitting area indoors, a balcony with hammock, a jacuzzi, queen size bed, and a very comfortable bathroom. Room service was always very prompt when we ordered it, the turn down staff was always very friendly, the cleaning service made towel animals on our bed, and any special requests were just a phone call away. I also had my birthday while we were there, and the staff left a small birthday cake on our sitting area table. Great touch!
The food was very good for a resort, as we've been to Cancun, Ixtapa, and Puerta Vallarta and found Cozumel to have the best of the four. It was a pretty good variety for breakfast, though you'll probably want to head into town a few times for lunch/dinner if on an extended stay. The pool had a pool bar, which is a must have on vacation. And the wait staff was readily available for drinks, food, sharing stories, and welcoming us each day.
Besides the amenities, the hotel staff was absolutely first class! I can see why people would return to Cozumel Palace, as they made us feel welcome in whichever way the day took us. Below are a specific few who made our Honeymoon MUY EXCELENTE!
Manuel was our waiter for most dinners. He always had a table ready for us and was smiles during the whole dinner. Not only did he recommend good dishes to try, but he shared stories, jokes, and made every night relaxing and fun.
Alejandro was also our waiter a few times, and he was very fun and friendly as well. It's hard to deal with all sorts of people day in and day out, but he managed it with grace and ease.
Daniel (Hernan) was a lot of fun during the morning/night activities. He was friendly, attentive, sarcastic in a good way, and made the resort activities somethings that we looked forward to each day.
Gabriel, Joshue, and Suje were other activity coordinators who were fantastic in all their endeavors. They always made us feel at ease, encouraged us to do a variety of activities we otherwise wouldn't get a chance to do, and stopped to talk despite whether they were in a rush.
Roger was a waiter who we had by the pool many times, and he was absolutely fantastic. He was attentive to whether we needed a drink refill, a food order, or just to stop and chat.
Ricardo was the main hotel rep who we dealt with and wouldn't go to anyone else. He gave us a self-tour of Chakanaab while everyone else went off on their own, and we got to see the national park, tequila town, and friendly locals. He didn't have to go out of his way like that, be we appreciated it very much and had a great time on the excursion.
Overall, we would HIGHLY recommend this resort not just for its amenities but for the staff who will make you feel right at home. We can definitely see ourselves coming back to see everyone again and having a great time with those who made our Honeymoon very special. Muchas gracias amigos!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not too long ago, Cozumel Island was revealed to the world with all its charm. Now adventure travelers, divers and nature lovers are discovering the all-inclusive, luxurious Cozumel Palace, the stunning resort bathed by the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Experience the true meaning of luxury and fun. Enjoy the amenities and attention to detail from the moment you arrive. Our Cozumel Palace will take your breath away! Ideal for families, couples and adventure travelers who love diving and snorkeling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cozumel Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cozumel Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Plaza Las Glorias Cozumel
- Palace Cozumel
- Cozumel Palace Resort