My wife and I traveled to Cozumel to support our son who competed in the Iron Man. Congratulations to Justin for completing the 140.6 miles, such a great accomplishment.
We chose to stay at the Palace because it was the center of all the activities for the Iron Man race. It was a great choice because everything was withing walking distance except the swim portion of the race. The Palace catered well to the athletes.
After we had already booked the palace I received an email listing the top 25 all inclusive resorts in the "World" and the Palace was on the list. We have stayed at some really great all inclusive's and none of them were on this list, so we got real excited looking ahead to the Palace who had such a status.
I'm not going to say in any way that the Palace was not a great place to stay, I just don't understand the top 25 in the world status. We have stayed at much nicer places that were not on the list. I don't know what the qualifications were.
The service and friendliness of the staff was outstanding. I liked the size of the resort, at no time did it ever feel crowded, at the restaurants or the pool area. I snorkeled in front of the resort and seen plenty of fish, but the scenery on the ocean floor was very blah. The food on a scale of 1 to 10 was an 8. Rooms were nice and all with an ocean view. We were on the 3rd level. I would probably avoid the 1st level because of noise. Bar service in the lobby and at the pool was very good.
We liked the resort credits. We used them for a spa treatment which was outstanding. We also used them for a photo session, swimming with the dolphins and snorkel trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not too long ago, Cozumel Island was revealed to the world with all its charm. Now adventure travelers, divers and nature lovers are discovering the all-inclusive, luxurious Cozumel Palace, the stunning resort bathed by the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Experience the true meaning of luxury and fun. Enjoy the amenities and attention to detail from the moment you arrive. Our Cozumel Palace will take your breath away! Ideal for families, couples and adventure travelers who love diving and snorkeling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cozumel Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cozumel Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Plaza Las Glorias Cozumel
- Palace Cozumel
- Cozumel Palace Resort