This was the third trip for my husband and I to Cozumel Palace. The trip started with a disappointment when we checked in and were told that they did not have a room available in our category except for a smoking room. My husband is extremely sensitive to cigarette smoke so this was not an option. We agreed to take a room with 2 double beds until they could get us a room with a king bed. The room was not cleaned yet so we had to wait for them to finish cleaning it and then the added inconvenience that we could not unpack. We were able to move to another room the next day. The room was nice with an extremely comfortable bed. Really close to the elevator and noise was not a problem. Don't really understand how these things happen when you have reservations months in advance. The remainder of our trip was fantastic. I can't say enough about the wonderful staff at this resort. When we arrived we were pleased to see Pasqual again. He is so nice and we were glad to see he is still at the resort. We were also pleased to reconnect with Francisco and Gabriel in the Turquesa Restaurant. It's honestly like visiting old friends. We so appreciate their good service. Also, thanks to two really sweet hostesses Teresita and Elvia. Always greeting us with a beautiful smile. Must also acknowledge Ricardo and Brian in the Asian restaurant. They, too, gave us amazing service. Jesus in the lobby bar made the best Cosmos I have ever had at a Palace Resort and he also makes a great dirty martini which my husband loves. We also enjoyed talking to Jose in the lobby bar. Sorry I can remember all the names of the staff, but some faces we see every year and others are new to us but still give that level of service that is unbelievable. As in the past, the food was outstanding! Among our favorites, the grilled grouper, fish tacos, grilled skirt steak, Peking Duck, marinated tuna, and sushi (Asian restaurant), the Lasagna, minestrone, and Asparagus Risotto in the Italian Restaurant. Love Chef Massimo!!! Can't forget the wonderful guacamole and pico de gallo which is fresh daily. I simply have got to learn how to make it myself! We enjoy all of the entertainment nightly but this time we were pleasantly surprised they had a live local band, The Red Eye Band. We were able to see them twice since we were there for 10 days. Amazing band! Played great music from 60-70's. I also recommend the tours to Chankanaab Park and Stingray Package. Had been to Chankanaab before but was a little nervous about getting in the water with stingrays but it was really fun and felt completely comfortable.
Anyone who is considering visiting Cozumel, please consider this resort. You will get wonderful service, excellent food and beverages, and plenty of activities to enjoy or just relax. Snorkeling right off the property is included and so convenient! It is a short, safe walk to town and two nice mega stores a block from the resort if you forget anything. I am already wanting to go back even though I just returned a couple of weeks ago. Thanks again to all the staff at Palace! You all are amazing!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not too long ago, Cozumel Island was revealed to the world with all its charm. Now adventure travelers, divers and nature lovers are discovering the all-inclusive, luxurious Cozumel Palace, the stunning resort bathed by the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Experience the true meaning of luxury and fun. Enjoy the amenities and attention to detail from the moment you arrive. Our Cozumel Palace will take your breath away! Ideal for families, couples and adventure travelers who love diving and snorkeling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Cozumel Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cozumel Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Plaza Las Glorias Cozumel
- Palace Cozumel
- Cozumel Palace Resort