We stayed here in June, one couple and 2 twenty something year old females, two separate rooms. Hands down, the food was the best I have ever had at an all inclusive resort, each restaurant was exceptional and no reservations are required, you just mosey on in to whichever one you want to try that night. Reservations for activities was rather complex and only done at the activities desk which required a fair amount of waiting, which is understandable, and the staff handled all requests with humor and grace. The Resort dollars, which we affectionately termed "funny money", allowed us to do things we likely would not have done otherwise. You did have to pay taxes and a small percentage of the cost, I think it might have been 22%, but nonetheless, still made these activities good value. We went to Chankanaab which was a fun day with lovely snorkeling, swam with dolphins, which was surprisingly fun, amazing how they can be trained to do this with humans many times a day, went to a chocolate making class and had romantic dinners on the beach. 3 of us are divers, and that is the top attraction here, and the resort dollars do apply to the morning dives. Excellent diving, good dive masters, super convenient to just walk out the back to the pier to get on the boat. There is no beach, but a swimming and snorkeling area is roped off out behind the pool, when you are done swimming, you can just lie out by the pool a few steps away. As the resort is in town, easy to go dancing or to bars at night and just walk back afterwards. We went to the sister Palace resort in Cancun by ferry which was nice for a day, they have a wide sandy beach and a young vibrant crowd there.
The Cozumel Palace staff is exceptionally well trained and pleasant, greet you by name, and seem genuinely interested in how you are enjoying their resort.
I highly recommend this Palace resort to Palace Premiere members and general travelers alike.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not too long ago, Cozumel Island was revealed to the world with all its charm. Now adventure travelers, divers and nature lovers are discovering the all-inclusive, luxurious Cozumel Palace, the stunning resort bathed by the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Experience the true meaning of luxury and fun. Enjoy the amenities and attention to detail from the moment you arrive. Our Cozumel Palace will take your breath away! Ideal for families, couples and adventure travelers who love diving and snorkeling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Holiday Gems, Stayforlong S.L., Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Cozumel Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cozumel Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Plaza Las Glorias Cozumel
- Palace Cozumel
- Cozumel Palace Resort