I had a very pleasant stay at Casa del Mar. I was a young, female traveling by myself, and I always felt safe. Excellent maid service every day, front desk was always helpful. The restaurant staff was enjoyable. A friendly atmosphere all around.
The internet in the lobby was indeed fickle, however, you are on VACATION who needs it? If you have to there are several places nearby that have Wifi, Barracuda Snack Bar and No Name Bar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa del Mar Cozumel is a charming Mexican hideaway facing the magnificent Caribbean Sea. Situated across the main boulevard with 98 comfortable rooms and eight recently restored Deluxe Cabanas, the property is surrounded by beautiful and exotic garden area with a Mexican town feeling. Casa del Mar Cozumel is located two and a half miles south of downtown, less than five minutes away from the famous "Paraiso" reef. Our hotel is ideal for vacation, business, honeymooners and divers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Stayforlong S.L., LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Casa del Mar Cozumel Hotel & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Del Mar Cozumel
- Casa Del Mar Resort Cozumel